Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos and Adult Babies

Default Tattoos and Adult Babies

What is everybodies opinion on tattoos and *Bs? I don't know if any one else is a collector of fine body art. I myself have ten of them. The other day though I was changing into a diaper and I looked down at me leg and was looking at tattoo that clearly is not covered. Well it got me thinking how babies don't have tattoos, because that mean and horrible, so how about *B?
    I just like to wear for the fun of it so it doesn't really matter to me. Though does it take away from the fun and realism, or is it kinda one of things that oh well couldn't really care?

I think it'd be kinda weird to be wearing a diaper and acting all babyish if yoy're covered in tattoos. But no weirder than body hair, and I can just about put up with that on myself, so I doubt having a tattoo would be that bad. I could get used to it if I needed to - but I wouldn't, because I don't really like tattoos.

I have never felt passionate enough about any image that I wanted to engrave it into my skin and watch it deteriorate as I age.

most of the people i know think tattoos are ultra-cool, and have at least one. even my mom has a tattoo. i think they're cool on other people, but for some reason i have a very strong personal aversion to any form of body modification. i would never get tatttooed or pierced. maybe it has something to do with being ABDL.

I like the idea of tattoos, but I would never get one simply because I am a *b. I shouldn't really say just because of that, since I have my lip pierced, but I just think it wouldn't be right.

Peachy

I'm with Pojo on this one: I don't find tattoos in any way interesting or even arousing. I prefer natural beauty and thus am not a big fan of body modifications in any form. So I can't quite get my head around the idea of engraving a picture on your skin for the rest of your life.
    So I prefer to be unmodified. Not to mention that tattoos are supposed to be painful when they're applied to your skin.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Not to mention that tattoos are supposed to be painful when they're applied to your skin.
    I've heard people describe what it feels like, and that's the only bit of having a tattoo that sounds fun. But actually having a tattoo... like I said, I don't really like them. Body modification doesn't appeal to me in any way - I'd never do it to myself, and while I'm fine if someone wants to do it to themselves, I'd find it really unattractive. With the possible exception of penis piercings. I'm not too sure about them, and they'll probably be grouped in the same category as everything else after a while. But for now, I think they look kinda cool.

:bunny: Body Art? Piercing? ...Well, that's for someone else, but what ever cranks your scooter or floats your boat ha-ha (diaperedsailor). This is going to be off this topic a little. I've been developing some stand-up comedy concepts/material around tatoos, piercings and sex.

My humor is a little Far Side, George Carlin like. The idea came when I was at a restaurant with friends and saw a huge ex felon looking guy with a tattoo that came up from one shoulder up to his ear on the right side of his face. I thought to myself -"why would the the guys that you would have to stare at for having this hideous disfigurement on their body/ face be the same kind of guy that would jump up and come at you with both fists clenched, yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? ASSHOLE!!!..... It is obviously an awkward situation for all involved! Then I started thinking what it would be like trying to have sex with a woman all tattooed from her breasts to her neck. I'd be so distracted, I'd get limp. Probably strike up a conversation "Say, is that the outline of Pangea above your left nipple?". She'd probably reply, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? ASSHOLE!!!..... :bunny:
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 30-Jan-2009 at 20:26. Reason: corrections, punctuation, additions

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    ! Then I started thinking what it would be like trying to have sex with a woman all tattooed from her breasts to her neck. I'd be so distracted, I'd get limp. Probably strike up a conversation "Say, is that the outline of Pangea above your left nipple?". She'd probably reply, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? ASSHOLE!!!..... :bunny:
    if you are having intercourse does it matter if you stare at their boob