Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else ever feel this way? And why?

Default Does anybody else ever feel this way? And why?

I know Its not advisable, and many people wouldn't want it because of embarrassment. But a lot of the time I just really want to walk out of my room in my diaper in the apartment here. The main reason I don't want to is just out of respect. I actually fancy the idea of people teasing me about my diaper, I just wouldn't want them weirded out by it, which of course in the real world they would be.

This is something I probably would do, on total accident though...

Interestingly though, I have done it covered up, even though it made considerable noise. My dad did not notice. Thankfully.

I'm basically playing psychologist here, but perhaps it's related to the fact that real-life babies often have their diapers showing, and no one cares because they're babies. So going out without pants would heighten the babyish experience. I can understand some gentle, good-natured teasing as well.

Sometimes I feel the same way. Everyone has to uphold societal standards, but I feel we have to be more upstanding and practicing of those standards than the average person to help further justify our guilty pleasures. The judgment and responsibilities of an adult far outweigh the wants of a baby. That's why we are adult babies.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'm basically playing psychologist here, but perhaps it's related to the fact that real-life babies often have their diapers showing, and no one cares because they're babies. So going out without pants would heighten the babyish experience. I can understand some gentle, good-natured teasing as well.
    That is pretty much on the dot right there. At least that Is how I feel.

Mathis makes sense completely and I feel like it's die to the fact that like KimbaStarshine said babies go around with their diapers showing and no one cares. Sometimes people even comment on how cute they are in them.

Tyler I know just how you feel. There are many times I just want to walk out in my diaper, not, strangely for any deliberate exhibitionism, but just because it simply feels right. I'm not interested in any shock or looking for attention, sometimes it actually feels weird to not have it on or for that matter, to be covering it up. To wander out diapered implies an absolute freedom to express without restriction how you feel....screw the world and it's petty judgemental eyes. Ahhh well. On a side note, and I'm totally not an exhibitionist.... Truely....On warm summer days when I'm feeling little I so feel like losing my shorts and running about bare butt...lol haha...now that would raise an eyebrow or two.

I do wish i could do that too but in public it would be inappropriate and its illegal in Canada its considered indecent exposure. It makes sense a adult outside in public in only diapee is indecent exposure in common sense terms.

Quote Originally Posted by BordercollieTrigger View Post
    I do wish i could do that too but in public it would be inappropriate and its illegal in Canada its considered indecent exposure. It makes sense a adult outside in public in only diapee is indecent exposure in common sense terms.
    I know that at least in Toronto that is not true. I've done many interesting things in Toronto, including walking past cops while barely-able-to-walk drunk in nothing but a diaper without consequence or concern. My understanding is that as long as you have footwear, you're considered legally clothed. From what I've seen, I can absolutely believe that.

As to the question at hand, well, I've done it. That night, I was walking from a fetish night at some straight bar I got dragged to with friends with nothing but a diaper (my pants and shirt were in someone's bag). I did actually get teased about it from a group of girls walking the opposite direction, them calling out something to the effect of "Hey cutie, need a change?" I've done it at outdoor fetish fairs and then walked to and from the car similarly attired. I did it a few times in my old apartment building when I was feeling too lazy to put on pants to go switch laundry. I've gone grocery shopping at 5:00 p.m. sucking on a paci. I used to pretty much always wear one of my collars out and about.

It's nerve-wracking if you've never done it or haven't done it in awhile. But, it can feel really freeing, too. I mean, doing it is very much a big middle finger to society, and that can feel really really cool. Be ready for the attention, because you will get it. Most people will stay quiet, but they'll definitely stare a bit. Frankly, I think it does them some good to see something new and interesting. I gave up a lot of my public stuff like wearing collars out and about when I went back to school. Honestly, I kinda miss it. Trouble is, it's a lot easier for a fit attractive 20-something to do it than it is for a 30-pounds overweight 30-something to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BordercollieTrigger View Post
    Due to a really weird legal case in Utah with a guy that probably should have gotten away with what he did, I could actually walk around in public in an uncovered diaper and it is legally considered the same as wearing a swim suit. I actually recently had a dream where I defended myself with that. I still wouldn't do it though. I would mostly just like to do it in my apartment. Still not gonna do that either.