Thread: I'm back.... again!

Default I'm back.... again!

Hey y'all,

I like to come back and check on the community every so often. I've been here since like... the beginning? I remember when I used to browser TBDL.

Anyways, I'm back in the community again. For those of you who don't know me: My name is Mandy and I live in Houston with my husband/Daddy who I met here on ADISC many years ago. I'm polyamorous, so I also have a girlfriend who is very accepting. She also sews lots of my stuff

Anyways, I'm just looking for friends in the area, or to mentor and give back.

Hey....I don't know you but welcome...I will burn easily so no flamethrower (My flame-retardant jacket is hanging)

Welcome back to ADISC! What have you been doing behind the scenes?

Oh gawd,

Let's see I kinda disappeared after mm3 (my husband) moved to Houston. Since then, I've been going to school, I have a boring adult office job doing accounting, we bought a house etc. etc. So I kinda took a break from the internet to get my life together I suppose I'm now ready to be social.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Oh gawd,

Let's see I kinda disappeared after mm3 (my husband) moved to Houston. Since then, I've been going to school, I have a boring adult office job doing accounting, we bought a house etc. etc. So I kinda took a break from the internet to get my life together I suppose I'm now ready to be social.
    Hi Mandy and welcome back. Say hi to your husband for me. He and I used to talk via PM, especially after he left home and lived with his grandfather, if I remember correctly. Is he working with computers? I remember that he was big into that and wanted to make it his profession. Anyway, I wish you both well.

Hey Dogboy! I remember you.

Yeah he's doing great. He worked IT for a few years but now works as a financial adviser. He discovered that mixing hobby and job just didn't work for him. Meh, it happens.