Thread: Games with diapers or wetting?

Default Games with diapers or wetting?

Ok so i'm wondering if anyone knows any games with bedwetting, infantilism, wetting or diapers.

if anyone knows please reply i want some answers

ty

-VeoSing

Umm, I don't think those games would be popular at all. They have action figures like Baby Alive

I dont know of any that have it as a full experience, but Catherine briefly mentions it about halfway through the game (it asks how you would react if your S/O was interested in paraphilic infantilism). With or without that, I'd really suggest playing it (but be warned, it earned its M rating several times over and its also 50% a visual novel)

There's a visual novel type game called One Night With Elder Sister. It's about a girl who wets the bet and her older sister makes fun of her for it, so you, the younger sister have to find a way to get HER to wet the bed so she can see how it feels. There are multiple endings and one or two of them involve diapers which are at least mentioned if not actually shown.

There are a huge number of these games, but unfortunately, most of them (if not all of them) are entirely unfinished. Fox Tales Times has a games section where you can check out a bunch of different in-progress games.

I can think of a few but they're Hentai Visual Novels so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    I dont know of any that have it as a full experience, but Catherine briefly mentions it about halfway through the game (it asks how you would react if your S/O was interested in paraphilic infantilism). With or without that, I'd really suggest playing it (but be warned, it earned its M rating several times over and its also 50% a visual novel)
    Oh dear God. I got asked that question while a friend was watching me play the game, and I was taking a dare where I had to answer truthfully to all the questions in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Oh dear God. I got asked that question while a friend was watching me play the game, and I was taking a dare where I had to answer truthfully to all the questions in the game.
    Haha its easier to admit you'd be okay with someone doing it than admitting you do it yourself, though =P

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    There are a huge number of these games, but unfortunately, most of them (if not all of them) are entirely unfinished. Fox Tales Times has a games section where you can check out a bunch of different in-progress games.
    Are any of these games actually finished? I would like to try some of them if they are finished but I never can find them obviously. I am sure they exist but they would be few and far between after all.