Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cant get my diaper on

Default cant get my diaper on

ok, so every time i try to put a diaper on i get an uncontrollable, well, you know, is there any way to fix this so i can get the diaper on? like practicing controlling the urge or something. I would really like to wet my diaper before the urge goes away.

One, you should finish putting it on first. Make sure it's high enough in front to cover everything.

The easiest advice is to relieve your erection, but if you'd rather wet first, then try thinking about something really rote. For example, count to 100 one by one, practice your vocabulary in a foreign language, or pick random numbers and factor them in your head.

Try and follow this link: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ut-On-a-Diaper

I "to" had the same problem but it takes getting used too. The most turn on is when it's wet and the incredible hulk starts to get hard. That can be a challenge. Eventually after M4's and baby diapers overtime, I got used to the padding and therefore, I don't have a boner when I put one on or off, just occurs during the wet scene.

It'll take time getting used to but don't sweat it. Everyone's first time is disastrous so don't take it to heart, you have just been out of the game for awhile and now you started. You still wanna clean up before/after your putting padding on so that might also trigger something. If you get one while your diapering up, just wait awhile for it to go down and just try again. No expertise to that

Just relieve it, that's all you can do because it's going to happen for your first time, then the second time, then the third time, then the fourth time, over and over and over until your body knows "I want padding around me!"

I haven't had a chance to try this, but I read that flexing your thigh muscles for 30 seconds will work as well.

The first few times I was hard when I put on the diaper. I found that I could point my self straight up in front then put the diaper in place. With the diaper in place you can cum in the top part and then when you go down, you can wet the front of the diaper lower that the cum spot. If you cum in the diaper then keep it on and wait. If you don't cum, then relax and let yourself down. Either way just wait for it. If I get hard when I put one on, I will stroke it in front of the diaper for a little while and then stop. I feels good and you can still wait for the release. I wet my diaper then rub it in front to cum in it. I love the feeling of a warm wet diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    One, you should finish putting it on first. Make sure it's high enough in front to cover everything.

The easiest advice is to relieve your erection, but if you'd rather wet first, then try thinking about something really rote. For example, count to 100 one by one, practice your vocabulary in a foreign language, or pick random numbers and factor them in your head.
    factors will probably help. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jareDL View Post
    ok, so every time i try to put a diaper on i get an uncontrollable, well, you know, is there any way to fix this so i can get the diaper on? like practicing controlling the urge or something. I would really like to wet my diaper before the urge goes away.
    For now, just put on the diaper with your ding-a-ling pointing up, then adjust both once you're no longer aroused. After a little getting used to, you should be able to get one on without being aroused; it just takes practice, is all.

Try doing some theoretical math problems. Even Algebra II takes the wind out of my sails. Or you could look at pictures of fat, middle aged men wearing just a diaper on DD. That should do it. If not, envision a naked 90 year old woman. I'm guessing that 40 years from now, this won't be a problem though it sometimes is for me, after all those years!

You could try getting everything ready by laying out the diaper, baby oil, powder, etc. and just walk away. That should get your buddy to calm down, then walk in and diaper yourself as fast as possible and just try to "beat" the boner.

Quote Originally Posted by Induction View Post
    You could try getting everything ready by laying out the diaper, baby oil, powder, etc. and just walk away. That should get your buddy to calm down, then walk in and diaper yourself as fast as possible and just try to "beat" the boner.
    OK, that was one of the funniest things on here in a while... Maybe a "New" game show in the works...
    OK, up next, on Beat the Boner!!! lol
    Even when I started wearing out of need, it never happened, so my advice is to just take care of business first, or wait it out.