Thread: New here want to say hello

Default New here want to say hello

Hello everyone, my name is Kyle and I live in NJ. I would say that I'm more of a DL but have getting into the AB side more lately. I recently came out to my girlfriend which whom I live with and have been for over a year. Let me tell you all how great life has been since I came out about my abdl side. She has compleatly taken to this and has become a mommy to me. This is why I've been exploring the AB side and I'm really starting to enjoy it. There is much more to me then just my abdl side, I am a 27 year old man and I do have a regular life outside of this. I am a very very big hockey fan. Which I where I got my user name from. I am a die hard NY Rangers fan and out of an 82 game season I probably will watch 80 of thoes games. I do also have a big passion for four wheeling. I am a jeep fanatic. And love to work on jeeps and trucks in my free time. Anyway that about sums me up. Nice to meet everyone talk to you all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblue125 View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Kyle and I live in NJ. I would say that I'm more of a DL but have getting into the AB side more lately. I recently came out to my girlfriend which whom I live with and have been for over a year. Let me tell you all how great life has been since I came out about my abdl side. She has compleatly taken to this and has become a mommy to me. This is why I've been exploring the AB side and I'm really starting to enjoy it. There is much more to me then just my abdl side, I am a 27 year old man and I do have a regular life outside of this. I am a very very big hockey fan. Which I where I got my user name from. I am a die hard NY Rangers fan and out of an 82 game season I probably will watch 80 of thoes games. I do also have a big passion for four wheeling. I am a jeep fanatic. And love to work on jeeps and trucks in my free time. Anyway that about sums me up. Nice to meet everyone talk to you all soon.
    Welcome Ibleedblue! It's always nice to hear about an accepting S.O. It's a rarity. There are a few other hockey fans here as well. I'm more of a baseball fan. Sorry. Anyway, please jump into any threads that interest you and maybe start a thread of your own!

Hello from another new member. How long have you been into four wheeling? What kind of her setup do you have?