Thread: Hello everyone

Smile Hello everyone

Hi everyone! My name is Danny. Just a little about myself: I'm 15, male (I have to say that now cuz danny seems to have become a girls name too...) live in the Midwestern US, I'm a sophomore this year, ive got dirty blode hair that's kinda long, blue eyes, about 5'10''. I like videogames, I'm on xbox live, but I'd rather not have my gamertag associated with tbdl stuff... Ya know? Umm I lkketo laugh, and make people laugh. I use to be on a swim team, but no longer... I guess that's it? Oh! Duh I'm a DL but I think I'm branching over to the TB side so yea... When it comes to sexual orientation, I'll just say confused. Anything else? If u wanna know more, just ask... But yea, glad I found somewhere to talk...

dprdinky

Wait a minute........
    You say your are from the Midwest? I didn't realize they moved Arizona anywhere from out West, unless they are trying to take over and dominate Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl this Sunday!

Hey, Arizona WILL win come sunday! Just you watch! LOL you should see all the people who hopped on the bandwagon here, its crazy!

Welcome Danny. Glad to have you here. I guess Arizona would technically be in the middle of the west, rather than what people traditionally call the midwest.

Welcome Danny and enjoy the site. My family are big Steelers fans, but great for Arizona. It's been a long time coming for them. Most of the Cardinal football team members are diaper lovers as well, or so I'm told...haha...Anyway, great to have you on board. See you Sunday at the game!

DannyTheNinja

Welcome, fellow Danny!

I was cheering for the Cards too. So sorry about the loss. Screw the Steelers, they're like the Yankees of football. But I do second the inquiry as to your location; last I heard, Arizona was that estranged South-western state with lots of rock formations and a couple o' really beautiful cities (Phoenix, to name just one).

Be sure to post around and, of course, check out the wiki!

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    But I do second the inquiry as to your location; last I heard, Arizona was that estranged state with lots of rock formations and a couple o' really BIG ROCKS (Phoenix, to name just one).
    Fixed. Don't forget the miles and miles of sand and uninhabited wasteland!