Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pharmacy People freak me out

Zeit

Default Pharmacy People freak me out

I couldn't help but just notice that I'm not the only one here to write about a terrible run. Must be one of those weeks.

It happened yesterday morning. I walked into the pharmacy I usually go to to get my diapers, just like any other time and they didn't happen to have anything worthwhile (Tena Supers aren't that super) so I spent a little while looking.

I'm not sure why but for some reason, I felt like I was being watched by the prescription providers and the cashiers. The place was completely empty so it had to be them but still, it was the first time that really happened. I'm normally not even phased by this kind of thing. Maybe my nerves were catching up on me.

I ended up running to another pharmacy further away and was almost late catching my bus to school, but I'm a little weirded out from that experience. Anybody else ever have a nervous/stress attack out of the blue on a diaper run?

Samehere, every time I go into a pharmacy, they act like I'm going to rob the place or something.

I always felt like i was getting watched by those people, but then i try to remind myself that it's just my diaper paranoia kickin in. These days i just order online. No one gives you looks there

I always feel like they think I'm stealing something...Especially when I go anywhere and don't buy anything...

I've gotten pretty laid back about buying them in stores, but the time before last, there was a woman stocking the shelves right in that area and it was a bit much. I want to be able to have a look at the selection and not have to be assisted while doing so (actually, this reaction is not limited to diaper purchases, I feel that way about most everything). I looked around elsewhere in the store for a bit, and then coming back to the next aisle, I heard her talking with customers, leaving me to walk around further while grumbling to myself. I finally came back and just got what I needed without much evaluation while she was showing the other customers where to find whatever it was that they couldn't locate on their own.

The whole thing probably only delayed me five minutes and I found some almonds on sale while I was walking around, but it seemed like more than that and it was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I always feel like they think I'm stealing something...Especially when I go anywhere and don't buy anything...
    KWYM there, Pojo! I've felt that way many times when I walk out of the store empty handed because they didn't have what I was looking for. Feels like all the security cameras are aimed at me.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    KWYM there, Pojo! I've felt that way many times when I walk out of the store empty handed because they didn't have what I was looking for. Feels like all the security cameras are aimed at me.

~Pramrider
    Yeah, but I'm a teenager...So it looks more suspicious >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    The whole thing probably only delayed me five minutes and I found some almonds on sale while I was walking around, but it seemed like more than that and it was annoying.
    What a steal! I wasn't aware there was more than one moon near here, or that you could package them all and put them in a can. Or jar. Was it a jar? Tell me it wasn't. It's so hard to get all of the moons out of a jar.

yeah they alway think i'm shoplifting. Especially if i don't buy anything. at least it's an improvement of a few years ago when those ass holes would ask were my parents were.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    sounds like me, haha. sometimes i'll go to 2 or 3 different pharmacies before i decide on something, (i'm looking for good values ). I hate when they start staring, especially if i'm in there for 10 min. or so and dont buy anything....i tend to get even MORE looks if i decide to come back an hour later, haha