Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being TB/DL ect. doe's it reflect your personality?

Question Being TB/DL ect. doe's it reflect your personality?

Ok, I made this thread because I wanted people to discuss what we all are like in real life, when we go to school/work ect.

let me start. although im a DL and used to even be a TB, I don't reflect that at all, Im very mature, Im a very serious student, I don't have alot of emotion's, I pretty much never cry, I'm very independent; I can do chore's wash the dish's or whatever. Even as a TB I didn't act like a goober or anything and when i Seldom did it was on a site like second-life. And I like R movie's and M game's.

If you met me you would have alot of trouble, imagining or thinking of me sucking a binky or wearing a diaper.
    which is why this is my secret life.[being a DL].

Yeah so Please share your TB/AB/DL/Furry differences among how your real everyday life is.
    Last edited by PrinceMatthew; 29-Jan-2009 at 22:28. Reason: because i can

I am also a dl with a touch tb, you'd never know it by being around me. I'm pretty gung-ho, stand up guy, I would lay my life on the line to protect my friends and family. I like to game didn't matter what rating if I like it I play it. Rock is definetly my favorite music. I keep my emotions in check, I don't pick fights I finish them.

I've been known to be cantankerous, curmudgeony, opinionated, and easily irritated. But I'm also light-hearted, funny, and I don't take anything seriously, least of all myself. I'm serious, objective, a little too emotionaly constrained but not privately unemotional, and I study war for a living. Not what regular people imagine when they think of an AB, but think of the factory workers, truck drivers, police officers, politicians, doctors, lawyers, criminals, and soldiers who can think of nothing more enjoyable than a dirty diaper.

Zeit

I imagine that it does show up in some sense in your personality, be it that you're outgoing, emotional, carefree whatever or that you're serious, stoic, calculating, etc...

Being a part of the TB/AB/DL scene is only one of things that shapes you who you are (whether or not you even choose to accept it). It's like asking the question of whether being gay/bi/straight/trans/octopus would have an impact on your personality. It can't not have an effect, but I'm sure it's not as much as an influence on your personality as many people would think.

Korey

hahaHA. Yeah im huge

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMatthew View Post

let me start. although im a DL and used to even be a TB, I don't reflect that at all, Im very mature, Im a very serious student, I don't have alot of emotion's, I pretty much never cry, I'm very independent; I can do chore's wash the dish's or whatever. Even as a TB I didn't act like a goober or anything and when i Seldom did it was on a site like second-life. And I like R movie's and M game's.
    I am pretty much the same asides for the fact I am rather anti-social.

Anyways nice way to over compenstate for being a TB. :P

Do everything maturely to throw off the scent. That's what I always did, I never liked childish things as a child. :P

dprdinky

Well I'm pretty sensitive and often times my emotions get the best of me.

I'm compassionate and I love to hug, when I can.

Sometimes I need other people to give me directions and tell me what I need to do or go.

Sometimes I'm stubborn and won't do what you ask of me.

So yeah some of my ab does come out in various ways.

No, not really. The only aspects of my personality I think it has affected are sneakiness and openness. Sneakiness because of the whole hiding diapers thing. It has taught me a lot about how to be secretive about stuff and keeping people from finding it. Openness because since I'm pretty weird as a DL, it's easier not to judge or be prejudice against other weird people. Other than that I'm a regular guy. You know, then kind that likes his steak bloody and doesn't take shit from nobody. Well, not really, but you get the point.

I guess that this topic is probably more aimed at the TB/ABs though. Seeing as it's not just a sexual quirk for them and as such could show as a part of their personality. I mean, I have a purebred fetish. Lots of people do and I have never met anybody who shows it in any way. Except for a certain friend of mine that doesn't do a good job of erasing his browser history, making certain sites pop up when typing an URL on his computer

interesting, I guess it's not that surprising that I'm totally different than my DL or old TB side in real life.
    I think one of the compelling things with being a TB/DL/Furry; Is you can be roleplaying as a TB/Furry without anybody knowing, then go do stuff in the real-world and be completely opposite.
    Last edited by PrinceMatthew; 30-Jan-2009 at 03:14. Reason: Because im a perfectionist

i've never told any of my real-life friends that i'm ABDL, and i certainly hope no one would ever guess it about me. there are some things about my personality that are a little bit childlike, but not to the extent that anyone would think it was weird. i just like skipping, and swinging on swings, and climbing around on stuff -- nothing out of the ordinary. in public and around friends and family i'm a perfectly normal 26-year-old dude leading a full and happy life.

i guess the only way in which it's really impacted my personality is that i enjoy spending time alone even more that i would if i wasn't ABDL. i'm very much an introvert, and i'm sure i'd need a lot of solitude even if i wasn't ABDL, but because i am, being alone affords me the added benefit of getting to put a diaper on.