Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question????????

Question Question????????

ok so i got some formula samples in the mail today from enfamil but now i got cold feet kinda i mean what does formula taste like is it bad for adult consumption

It's not bad for adult consumption. But it's not something you can live off either. It might also have a laxative effect on your body because you won't be used to it.

I don't imagine it will taste very nice, personally, but it certainly won't harm you to give it a go.

so i tryed it and the second it hit my mouth i thuw up like really bad so i call my gma who had me as a baby and asked her if i was allergic to any formulas as a infant turns out i was allergic to enfamil and it made me very sick the first time they gave it to me so ya should have done my research lol

Quote Originally Posted by babyjewels1122 View Post
    so i tryed it and the second it hit my mouth i thuw up like really bad so i call my gma who had me as a baby and asked her if i was allergic to any formulas as a infant turns out i was allergic to enfamil and it made me very sick the first time they gave it to me so ya should have done my research lol
    I honestly don't know how babies can stand formula...maybe because babies don't know the definition of disgusting like we do...

Quote Originally Posted by babyjewels1122 View Post
    ok so i got some formula samples in the mail today from enfamil but now i got cold feet kinda i mean what does formula taste like is it bad for adult consumption
    their vanilla toddler formula is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I honestly don't know how babies can stand formula...maybe because babies don't know the definition of disgusting like we do...
    Infant formula is disgusting, 6 month to 1.5 years is delicious. Mine of choice (Similac 2) tastes like a mix between milk and vanilla ice cream

You do have to be careful about iron fortified formulas, especially for males.

I have heard that if you start a baby on formula they get used to it, but if you have been breast feeding for a while, then they hate formula. Its basically however you get started. Kinda like powdered milk. If you are already used to the real stuff and then switch to powdered milk, you know the difference.

I've never had formula myself, but I think I should give it a try during the summertime when my work slows down and I have more time for personal engagement.

I may get some i would like tips just message me or post on profile that is this site profile or pm me om furaffinity and i will use tips for buying formula and using.

I knew a guy who tried baby formula just once, and it turned him into an adult baby.