Thread: GMM Featured Adult Diapers...

Default GMM Featured Adult Diapers...

Good (mythical) morning, y'all!

It just so happens that during their Ebay game show episode, my favorite internet duo tried to guess the price of an adult diaper up for auction, Price-Is-Right-Style. Link was dumbfounded over how expensive it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXnos5JJozk

Are there any fellow mythical beasts out here? Any of you recognize that brand of cloth diaper?

I thought this might be fun to share, maybe discuss.

[Also, if y'all think this would be better in another sub-forum, let me know please]

I did see this episode, but i dont use cloth diapers. so i did find this interesting as well.
    And i do watch this as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    Good (mythical) morning, y'all!

It just so happens that during their Ebay game show episode, my favorite internet duo tried to guess the price of an adult diaper up for auction, Price-Is-Right-Style. Link was dumbfounded over how expensive it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXnos5JJozk

Are there any fellow mythical beasts out here? Any of you recognize that brand of cloth diaper?

I thought this might be fun to share, maybe discuss.

[Also, if y'all think this would be better in another sub-forum, let me know please]
    OMG that was a rofl xD ... I never heard of or seen that Youtube channel/show before, but it was hilarious! It seemed at least one of the people knew what the heck we were though! Still strange that a "used" diaper went for $50+ ... I mean new, but not used...lol

Well, I got 7/10 correct.

It was a weird that I got the diaper one correct right-away

I love GMM! I'm gonna have to watch this now.

I love diapers, but I don't think I would drop $51 on a single diaper. At that price, I'd expect the plastic pants and safety pins, maybe shipping.

I'll just stick with my Max Absorbancy CVS diapers (four tapes, not slip-on) that I got today. Buy One Get One 50% Off