NorthShore Supreme Review

I have used these diapers very religiously as I switched from these from the Abena L4 supreme plastic backed briefs. I love the fact that they have added a waste band in the back. Really wish they could complete it by adding another in the front. Because of that, I went with the Better Dry diapers

I cannot say enough good things about the Northshore Supreme. I have some on order right now, but last year I took one for a test drive after downing 4 ounces of Castor Oil. After a full night of pissing in it, I then let go of an uncontrollable torrent of brown mud (seemed like about a half gallon). The diaper held with no leaks. Amazing!

Is there a way to get a free sample fromNorthShore? I have just gotten the ability to have diapers delivered (as opposed to having to buy store diapers) so I’d like to try a better diaper before I buy.

Kayleigh said:
Is there a way to get a free sample fromNorthShore? I have just gotten the ability to have diapers delivered (as opposed to having to buy store diapers) so I’d like to try a better diaper before I buy.
Yes,north shore has a free sample program,(currently unavailable due to Covid 19 staffing issues).
you might have a look at their webpage for current status. See “northshorecare.com”
these are great diapers, I wear 24/7 ,at work , overnight as well , with the correct size I’ve never had a leak.
the sample program is great for finding that perfect fit. Hope you like them ,I love the blue Mediums.

Last edited by a moderator:
quarktheory said:
Yes,north shore has a free sample program,(currently unavailable due to Covid 19 staffing issues).
you might have a look at their webpage for current status. See “northshorecare.com”
these are great diapers, I wear 24/7 ,at work , overnight as well , with the correct size I’ve never had a leak.
the sample program is great for finding that perfect fit. Hope you like them ,I love the blue Mediums.
Thanks quark

Wore them on a bus trip home from Laughlin NV to Joshua Tree CA (a month later moving back to the area in Arizona across from Laughlin) and they were just perfect to keep me secure and the thicker the diaper I'm actually more comfortable in them.

I too have had no problems with these. The one thing about testing these is that when people do test and report them, I don't find that the test really are as accurate as they should be. I really appreciate this tester and how well this was done, but the one part that to me should be changed is the time interval between re-wetting the diaper. There is another site that does really good testing of diapers and the re-wetting cycle is like every 20 min for 400mil at a time. I don't know about others, but my bladder doesn't always let go every 20min and it is never the same amount that it releases. Noting this, I personally have been able to wear these diapers longer than rated because there is more time between soakings which allows the diaper to keep wicking the wetness away.

Again, I really apprciate this tester and all they have done to show great a diaper this is and do hope more test to come from this OP because for me, things like this has been a saving grace having to wear and use 24/7.

It seems the supremes have changed, doesn't it have a waist band now?

A simple remedy for the stiffness of NorthShore Supreme diapers is to fold them in half length wise and squeeze the diaper, add a little twisting but be careful not to rip the diaper. This breaks up the tightly woven absorbent material and makes the diaper much softer when you put it on. I have a purple medium on right now that I will be wearing to work.

Reactions: landingxray
Honestly I wish they were as stuff as when they first came out. It was nice to have something firm that didn't fall apart and clump.

I wish the northshore supreme plastic diaper sizing was exactly as the megamax sizing

I received two bags a few days ago, medium blue and purple. This batch was not stiff, very soft, no fluffing was needed. Thanks, Adam. I diapered up at 6:00 am, left for the office, wet throughout the day, got home at about 4:00 pm, so 10 hours in the same diaper. All the padding was wet from front to back and not a hint of a leak. Thanks, again Adam. I use a few drops of scented oil in my diaper for odor control. When I changed my soaked diaper the only pleasing fragrance was Baby Powder from Abbey & Sullivan.

I really liked how you show the white diaper against the black background to highlight where the absorbent material is. I recently tried this diaper and it was very stiff. However, I slept well and didn't have any issues with leaking onto my bed. Additionally, it didn't smell bad under my comforter when I woke up. You know, the pee smell.

Last edited:
I just bought these, after reading/watching the reviews. I ordered the plain white ones, and they were kind enough to send a sample with my order of the blue one. Was not expecting that. The ones I received must be the "updated" ones with the back waist band. When I first opened them up they had a really close smell to that of the Attends of the 90's. Really brought me back. Mine seemed to be quite stiff, after the recommended "fluffing" (online video) were very soft and pliable. Held up overnight, it was soaked from front to back and zero leaks. I was very surprised. I start sleeping on my back, and usually during the night rotate to my stomach (of which was the case last night). Count me a believer of this product. Not too thick, and enough absorbency to handle my night. If there are any Northshore reps reading here, Thanks!!

One of my favorite diapers. They are able to get me through the night without leaking, and are discreet enough for daytime wetting. I think I will wear the purple to work today.

I don’t know much about North Shores products except I’ve heard great things about them, their customer service and I’ve bought the MegaMax in blue and tie dyed. These were great diapers, a little overpriced, but they last a long time. My normal diaper is cloth, but if I’m somewhere that I don’t have water and a shower, such as my cabin for the last 4 days, I’ll use Abena Abri-Form or the MegaMaxes. The Abenas get me through from 8-12 hours, the MegaMaxes get through up to 24 hours sometimes if my urine output is down. Anyhow, I’m curious as to how the North Shore Supreme compares with their MegaMax. I haven’t checked prices, but I’m assuming that the Supremes are less expensive than the MegaMax. What is the difference in absorbency and do they have enough absorbent material in the wings for we side sleepers? Well, maybe I should just get.a sample Supreme and find out for myself.

For my money, the NS Supreme diapers get me through the night and day without a problem. Sure, the MegaMax are better, but the Supreme diapers are more cost effective. Although the Supreme diapers don't have a waistband, that has never bothered me. I get a good fit, and I roll the top of the diaper down anyway for a more discreet fit and profile. In fact, writing this I think I have just made my diaper choice for work, a purple Supreme diaper. I have gone 12 hours with multiple wettings and no leaks.

12srepaid said:
Looks too medical or institutional looking.

Personally, I'm weird and love that sort of thing.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Back