Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Diaper Run/Worst Diapers!

Default Worst Diaper Run/Worst Diapers!

My nerves are shot right now and my blood is PUMPING! I just ran into my neighbor at the store and she saw that I had diapers. Luckily, she didn't say anything though. Not only that, but they were the WORST DIAPERS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT. They are pampers cruisers and I should have stuck with baby dry. I really hope she doesn't call my mom and ask why I was there buying diapers or something.

kitty0230

I feel sorry for you, in most South Carolina towns word can spread quickly, but on topic, my worst run was a couple weeks ago when i got caught by my dad with underjams in my backpack, and the worst diapers were the cvs brand underwear that I ended up throwing all away because they were too big and leaked a ton, (though they did boost my self esteem, as they showed my that im Im not as fat as think.)
    Last edited by kitty0230; 29-Jan-2009 at 21:30. Reason: grammar

This is why I usually walk around the store for awhile to figure out if anyone I know is in the place. Trust me, dude, it'll blow over... Probably nothing to worry about. If anything, she'll think that they're for a baby cousin or something.

Oh, and yeah, Cruisers suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly Insane View Post

Oh, and yeah, Cruisers suck.

yeah after your like 10-12 you really should start looking into other better options then baby diapers, because they really won't fit right at some point. except if you've made it through puberty. that's a different story because you can use them for masturbation. in fact alot of people who aren't even DL's buy baby diapers for masturbation I believe. It's a great alternative to staining shower towel's and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by garnetandblack2107 View Post
    I really hope she doesn't call my mom and ask why I was there buying diapers or something.

Oh see totally is going to tell your mom then your mom is going to make you wear them until they run out and.. well um, you can find out the rest from any story on deekers. :P

In the end you will be a 40+ year old baby in say 30 years. That's always how shit like this ends.

::ends sarcasm::

I wouldn't worry about it, I lived in a town of 600 with only 1 store. Don't get bent out of shape because there are alot if other things that go through someones head than "they got diapers they must wear them". I had bought diapers 3 times while I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Oh see totally is going to tell your mom then your mom is going to make you wear them until they run out and.. well um, you can find out the rest from any story on deekers. :P

In the end you will be a 40+ year old baby in say 30 years. That's always how shit like this ends.

::ends sarcasm::
    I didn't mean it like that, I just mean she is good friends with my mom and I dont want her to like ask her why I was buying them or something. I guess I'm just over reacting though.

Should the topic come up with your mother, either tell the truth, or tell your mom you were doing a favor for the mom of an obscure friend of yours.

I'd come up with an excuse of some sort. Did she see you purchasing them or just holding them? If she just saw you holding them, you could say that you were standing in line and the person in front of you realized she had purchased the wrong one for her screaming-baby, so you offered to take them back.

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    I'd come up with an excuse of some sort. Did she see you purchasing them or just holding them? If she just saw you holding them, you could say that you were standing in line and the person in front of you realized she had purchased the wrong one for her screaming-baby, so you offered to take them back.
    what if they weren't baby diapers,