Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ordered from ABU lately?

Default Anyone ordered from ABU lately?

As the title says, have you successfully ordered from ABU recently ? I plan on ordering diapers from several different companies, ABU being one of them (maybe). Between speculation on ADICS and Cushies still out of stock until September..?? I don't know if I would be safe ordering some more super dry kids or not? I sent them a message (are you still open/shipping?) to which I have had NO reply but in fairness I also sent a question to Bambino and have received no reply back. If ABU is on their way out I'd like to buy some more diapers before they are gone for good!

If I remember the voice mail message correctly from Bambino, they check messages once a week. Bambino is still shipping. I got half my order a couple weeks ago, & they've told me the other half is on it's way.

But I haven't ordered from ABU in a long time. Hopefully someone else can answer.

I'm not worried about Bambino shipping, I know they can run a buisness right (not into the ground). My question to Bambino was whether or not they were going to have a Christmas sale since I unfortunately missed out on the Thanksgiving day sale.

I'd also like to know if ABU is still up and running, they've been out of stock for months and doesnt look like the site's been updated since August :c but i'd really like to try their Sissy diapers :3

I wanna say they were fully stocked on sissy diapers not long ago, I remember them showing as fully stocked. Now they are out of 30 and 40 packs on the site. Also the option of adding the baby fresh sent is gone! I just sent another message to Abuniverse (longer and nicer message) so we'll see what happens. As soon as I get a reply back (if I do) I will post their response immediately!

Last thing I remember from ABU was the voting thing about
    the furry diaper design.
    Never saw anything much after that, Not even there monthly emails.

I haven't ordered from them since since the beginning of the year. I hope they aren't experiencing problems. I was planning on ordering more diapers at the end of the month. The Super Dry Kids and Sissy Diapers are really nice and fit me well.

I messaged Bambino about possible employment yesterday. I received an e-mail from them the next day (this morning). I know that they will reply, maybe just wait a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    I'd also like to know if ABU is still up and running, they've been out of stock for months and doesnt look like the site's been updated since August :c but i'd really like to try their Sissy diapers :3
    You dont need to order from ABU Disposable medical express sale's the same stuff.
    Http://disposablemedicalexpress.com/...iapers-briefs/
    They sell all the ABU stuff.

DME doesn't have ABU products in stock either. It isn't as easy to notice, but when you click on the products and go to the next screen, under the size selection it will say "The selected product combination is currently unavailable."