Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Hawaii

Default Hello from Hawaii

Hiya, im an 18 year old college student, who just so happens to live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...which makes me pretty isolated from everyone else sadly.

So im generally new to the whole posting thing...i was mainly a lurker for quite sometime in the community. But i feel that now that my life is changing quite a bit, that i should become a bit more active.

I consider myself a passive ABDL, i mean, i can live without wearing, i havent worn in like...almost two years now. Mainly because i havent had the means, or that strong of an urge.

Anyway, im mostly on just to meet friends and stuff, i have a second life account if anyone plays, just message me!

Frick, I wish I was in Hawaii. It'd be nice to be that isolated.

Ah well, welcome, mate.

Peachy

Aloha!

Enjoy your time here

Peachy

lol well Hawaii gets old surprizingly. Beaches are kinda the same for you the first bagillion times you go to it. My home island had two malls, one of which pretty far away, the other got boring after like three visits.

I must say though the good thing is the heat, i mean im freezing at anything around 60 degrees F. And when i hear about people hitting -2 degrees i start freaking out!

Well anyway thanks for the welcome guys!

I want to live with you.

Agreed though Stuff in your home town does get boring real quick.

Welcome, person I do not know!

Quote Originally Posted by m8mamiya View Post
    lol well Hawaii gets old surprizingly. Beaches are kinda the same for you the first bagillion times you go to it. My home island had two malls, one of which pretty far away, the other got boring after like three visits.

I must say though the good thing is the heat, i mean im freezing at anything around 60 degrees F. And when i hear about people hitting -2 degrees i start freaking out!

Well anyway thanks for the welcome guys!
    Pfft, -2? Try -30. Every day. For four months.
    ...And those are my reasons for moving to Hawai'i.

Don't take your home for granted. I'd love to be where you are right now. The water here never heats up enough during the summer to actually go swimming for long period of time. It's more of a dunk into the water, then get out as fast as you can.

Well, enjoy it while it lasts. When the poles reverse it'll be tropical here and freezing there.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by m8mamiya View Post
    lol well Hawaii gets old surprizingly. Beaches are kinda the same for you the first bagillion times you go to it.
    Have you run into Lilo or Stitch yet? Maybe then it won't be so boring

Peachy

Aloha there! Welcome to ADISC, please do enjoy your stay =).

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Have you run into Lilo or Stitch yet? Maybe then it won't be so boring

Peachy
    actually my friends dogs are named lilo and stitch XP.

But yeah i do love my home as much as i complain about it. Its would just be nice to explore the world a bit more other than stay on my little rock home.