Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dc armor diapers

Default Dc armor diapers

Hi I wanted to know if anyone has tried the Dc armor diapers and if so are that worth the money or am I better of getting m4s

DC Amor just acts like a bigger sister compared to the Bambino Bellissimo so I'd say it acts totally the same of the Bellissimo, I never tried either or them so I can't say for sure.

It looks identical except one is pink (DC Amor) and the other one is babyish white (Bellissimo)

If you compare prices of both diapers. Look how much you can buy of the two.

DC Amor highest case (48 diapers) cost $69.99 + $29.99 Shipping = $99.98
    Bellissimo highest case (48 diapers) cost $91.72 & Free Shipping

But I have heard the DC Amor is a really good diaper for it's cuteness, performance, and it's durability and they might make a mistake of counting so you might get a free diaper or two (If your lucky!)

I'd say go for it because you definitely might get your money's worth! If you haven't yet, M4's are also a really good diaper because they absorb alot which is a good 1 diaper a day kind of thing so highly absorbent diaper for less but they aren't nearly as cute as the other two above.

They're my favorite diapers right now, but expensive.

Snivy,
    love the AA DC-10 its my favorite aircraft also. It has flown me around the world and back many many many times. Good ole American built machine. Gotta love the three hole-er.

Quote Originally Posted by xpluswearer View Post
    Snivy,
    love the AA DC-10 its my favorite aircraft also. It has flown me around the world and back many many many times. Good ole American built machine. Gotta love the three hole-er.
    What can I say? I love aircraft, anyone on ADISC can tell you I am a freak when it comes to aircraft. I'm considered a plane enthusiast. Yeah, DC-10 is an awesome plane, too bad I never rode on it and probably never will.

While I don't remember riding on an AA DC-10, I was on a UA DC-10 many a time. Lots of memories.

Back to the topic on-hand, I, too, would like to try the DC Amour diapers. I didn't realize the cost was so similar to the Bellisimos, so I might have to give these a try sometime.

DC Amor is definitely up there for price but with extra stuff added like anime tape panel and pinkish coloring, I think it's well worth the couple of dollars, it's also recommended 1 a day for it's ridiculious absorbency.

I'm going to pick some up for myself as a Christmas gift. They seem great.