Thread: New to the ABDL Community

Default New to the ABDL Community

My name is Sydney I'm 22 but my play age is 4
    I just jumped into the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover community after fantasizing about wearing diapers again my whole life. I first put a diaper on secretly, on my own time when I was 8 but when I peed in it, it made a mess so I didn't try again until recently and I started big! I'm diapered every single night when I go to bed. I'm not ashamed and I want to meet more people like me. I'm not here for role playing; RP is okay from time to time but I think I'd have to build something before letting someone change me!
    I love doing arts and crafts. Cooking. Baking. Cross stitching. I work and go to school. Anyways hope to meet some people here

Hiya! Welcome to ADISC. We're a good group of people here. I'm glad to hear that you're not ashamed! There's no reason to be anyhow.

I love arts and crafts! I keep glitter, glue and cunstruction paper near by at all times

I just made a jewelry box the other day and it looks pretty cool.

So what else are you into outside of AB/dl

Welcome to ADISC! Great intro! But! Do you have any pets? :3

Hey Sydney. Welcome to ADISC. You'll meet a bunch of similar minded people here.

Welcome to our community! I hope you'll enjoy the time here!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGurlSydney View Post
    My name is Sydney I'm 22 but my play age is 4
    I just jumped into the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover community after fantasizing about wearing diapers again my whole life. I first put a diaper on secretly, on my own time when I was 8 but when I peed in it, it made a mess so I didn't try again until recently and I started big! I'm diapered every single night when I go to bed. I'm not ashamed and I want to meet more people like me. I'm not here for role playing; RP is okay from time to time but I think I'd have to build something before letting someone change me!
    I love doing arts and crafts. Cooking. Baking. Cross stitching. I work and go to school. Anyways hope to meet some people here
    Thats cool that you like to cross stitch. I like embroidery and sewing myself. I love to make home made bread. When you say you like to bake: what do you consider your favorite thing is to bake?

Hiya Sydney, welcome to ADISC!

It's neat that you're comfortable with this side of yourself, hope you enjoy your stay here, and I'm sure you'll meet lots of great people