Thread: Hello :)

Welcome to ADISC, Wardle2! Yep, I live in Manchester. How about yourself?

We always enjoy hearing a bit more about new folk on here, so maybe you could tell us a bit about your ABDL interests, and other hobbies/activities/etc. which you enjoy?

Ok then I'll give it a try I'm 23, studying Business and Management with German in my final year at Aberystwyth University. I worked and studied in Germany for two years before coming back to the UK.

I've been wearing nappies at night since I was about thirteen, when I managed to persuade my parents to buy me some by wetting the bed on purpose. I'm more a DL than an AB but I do like sucking on my dummie and wearing my onesie The most daring thing I have done ABDL wise is go through airport security in Frankfurt whilst wearing a nappy... When the bloke frisked me I was absolutely petrified, but nothing happened. Boring but lucky for me

I would like to wear nappies all the time but as an active, extroverted member of society with many friends, it is simply impossible to do so. I have yet to share my secret with anyone I have met in person.

I'm a blues and jazz pianist, scuba-diver, Sky-diver, drummer, a skilled cook and a self-proclaimed hedonist, when I have the money. I would love at some point to do an ABDL tour across the U.S. and meet as many ABDLs as I can

Welcome to ADISC! Great intro, but you forgot my favorite: do you have any pets? :3

Quote Originally Posted by wardle2 View Post
    Ok then I'll give it a try I'm 23, studying Business and Management with German in my final year at Aberystwyth University. I worked and studied in Germany for two years before coming back to the UK.

I've been wearing nappies at night since I was about thirteen, when I managed to persuade my parents to buy me some by wetting the bed on purpose. I'm more a DL than an AB but I do like sucking on my dummie and wearing my onesie The most daring thing I have done ABDL wise is go through airport security in Frankfurt whilst wearing a nappy... When the bloke frisked me I was absolutely petrified, but nothing happened. Boring but lucky for me

I would like to wear nappies all the time but as an active, extroverted member of society with many friends, it is simply impossible to do so. I have yet to share my secret with anyone I have met in person.

I'm a blues and jazz pianist, scuba-diver, Sky-diver, drummer, a skilled cook and a self-proclaimed hedonist, when I have the money. I would love at some point to do an ABDL tour across the U.S. and meet as many ABDLs as I can
    Ah nice. Aberystwyth's a really attractive, quaint little town. As for your interests, we have cooking in common, as well as piano (though you sound more proficient than me, I just learnt for a few years during my teens and then lost interest in it).

ABDL wise, everyone needs a onesie (or several!), even people who are primarily DL. They're just so cosy! I'm more at the AB/Little end of the spectrum, though I'm sure you'll find no shortage of like-minded people here who are besotted with their diapers.