Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Libero 7 Diapers Arrived! 15-30KG (~33-66 Lbs)

Red face Libero 7 Diapers Arrived! 15-30KG (~33-66 Lbs)

So I ordered these a looooonnngggg time ago... It took months (yes months!) to arrive... But they came. They are very cute, but I thought I was ordering the older style everyone is very familiar with - with the bunnys and all that. I am conflicted about opening the package atm. (kind of dumb, but could I say it's a "collector's item" to me?? LOL. ) So anyway, just got them - thank god the delivery guy left them at my door so when I got home they were here instead of having to take the ticket to the post office and get a funny look, lol So what do you think? And does anyone else collect diapers, whether they plan on using them or not? LOL.

PS: I didn't know how to do this right... So I did it as an attachment. I tried to upload it to my Album but it shows the picture as the folder image, and inside the folder it comes up as zero pictures, so I'm not sure if anyone would've been able to see it. Can someone let me know if that's the right way? I kind of wanted it in the message like others have done or in the folder as a public image, but didn't know another way. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141211_214101.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	22706  

Wow! I never heard of Libero before! That and I don't know much about that stuff anyway.

To answer your question,

[Manage attachments] Below the Miscellaneous options in the additional options box underneath your textbox,

[Add file]
    [Select files]
    [upload]
    [Insert Inline]

and you will have a random name for example,
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11111[/ATTACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Wow! I never heard of Libero before! That and I don't know much about that stuff anyway.

To answer your question,

[Manage attachments] Below the Miscellaneous options in the additional options box underneath your textbox,

[Add file]
    [Select files]
    [upload]
    [Insert Inline]

and you will have a random name for example,
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11111[/ATTACH]
    Ooooooooh!....Thank you. I did everything you said except for I didn't see "insert inline", lol. But you can still see it at the end of the post though right? lol.

And Libero is as far as I can tell the most famouse size 7 baby diaper, simply because they are sooo big! Like size small-medium Goodnites, except in a baby tape-tab diaper style. They are a big brand in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Ooooooooh!....Thank you. I did everything you said except for I didn't see "insert inline", lol. But you can still see it at the end of the post though right? lol.
    Let's try picture-step!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (61).png 
Views:	121 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	22709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (62).png 
Views:	111 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	22710Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (63).png 
Views:	122 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	22711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (64).jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	22712

And Libero is as far as I can tell the most famouse size 7 baby diaper, simply because they are sooo big! Like size small-medium Goodnites, except in a baby tape-tab diaper style. They are a big brand in Europe.
    Wow! I might research this later on.

Wow! I might research this later on.
    If you do, look for "Libero 7 Nappies" instead of diapers - it's European afterall...

As for the other - was that a "yes" or a "no", lol... >.<

If you do, look for "Libero 7 Nappies" instead of diapers - it's European afterall...

As for the other - was that a "yes" or a "no", lol... >.<
    Maybe

Maybe
    ????

So I ordered these a looooonnngggg time ago... It took months (yes months!) to arrive... But they came. They are very cute, but I thought I was ordering the older style everyone is very familiar with - with the bunnys and all that. I am conflicted about opening the package atm. (kind of dumb, but could I say it's a "collector's item" to me?? LOL. ) So anyway, just got them - thank god the delivery guy left them at my door so when I got home they were here instead of having to take the ticket to the post office and get a funny look, lol So what do you think? And does anyone else collect diapers, whether they plan on using them or not? LOL.
    I've got my own pack on the way to me as well. I've had a pack of them in the past (the older style), and opened them and used them sparingly. They're a great diaper with a lot of absorbency, perfect for when I'm feeling babyish but have to go about my day & be discrete.

I'd recommend opening them - they're in a league of their own compared to the US diapers we have in the same size range. Also - the tabs of the diapers are much more sturdy than pampers, meaning that you can secure the tapes to the tabs without fear of them "popping" off like they do on pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Any pictures of the nappies them selves ??
    I may do that, hold tight ... I might just open them when I have more time to enjoy them and post pictures...but I've been unbelievable busy lately, thanks to Christmas and all that...