Thread: Vlesia Slip Comfort Plus (suggested good for nite usage) revu

bringmesunshine

Default Vlesia Slip Comfort Plus (suggested good for nite usage) revu

Just like a Molicare until it comes to the issue of absorbency - these nappies are quite good (not very good but quite), the look of white with coloured stripes is a nice change and to me they were much better than the Seni's I wore B4 them (2 brands in the same order - check my revu of the Seni's plz!), price is sumthink I can't quote on so sorry but they are still really good

bringmesunshine

(Continued) (Sorry - I posted first bit very late at night and my computer cut out without warning - thankfully in a place that didn't looking - how shood I put ths - post-wise weird!) I can't coment on individual price (not per nappy...per bag-of-nappies) because I bought the Vlesia's in question at the same time as some Seni's (both from SaveExpress), so agen my apolergies there. To continue saying one thing about the absorbtion then say something different (bare with!) the absorbtion was bad - one full bladder wetting and they were close to leaking but...towards the end of the bag (15 in a bag) things improved. The last three handled two full bladder wettings very well tho only because the nappies had been de-bagged and put into better storage very soon afta purchse - ths means they'd puffed up and out a bit - like all adult nappies do after de-bagging. If you wanted the best results you'd have to buy them, un-bag them and then give them a week and a half or so...a nessSary action unless you want wet floors where these nappies are concerned......however if you wanted to wear them right then and there I'd surgest don't bother! They're not that good I'm afraid. HopefulE more nappy revus coming from me soonish. bringmesunshine

That's why people always suggest to allow diapers to air out and fluff up. They package diapers so tightly these days. They comes so much and remain that way for long time.

This will help all diapers to perform better.

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    That's why people always suggest to allow diapers to air out and fluff up. They package diapers so tightly these days. They comes so much and remain that way for long time.

This will help all diapers to perform better.
    You have quite an impresiv user name my frend! Yes, it'd be better if your newly arived nappies fluffed up quicker - I'm guessing plastic-bagging costs are a real big factor, by that I mean the bags are tighter 'coz it saves /$$. bringmesunshine