Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for MLP (FiM) themed AB clothes...

Default Looking for MLP (FiM) themed AB clothes...

Hi everyone! Can someone there help me find MLP(FiM) themed AB stuff? I was looking for it a long time, but find only wery few items. Maybe someone there can help me by links/other info? And excuse me my english

Check out Etsy. They may not have stuff specifically for ABs, but they have a bunch of cutesy stuff that could work. Try searching "[pony name] onesie" or "[pony name]" in clothing. And obv [pony name] is just a placeholder for your favorite pony, and Mane 6 is much more likely to get results than side ponies (tho Trixie, Derpy, Luna, and other popular side ponies will also yield results). Also, check out 4kigurumi, they have lots of animal onesies, I just ordered a Raichu onesie from them and I wouldnt be surprised if they have pony onesies. Also note that by "onesie" i mean "one-piece footed pajamas," not like a baby onesie thats pretty much a t-shirt with a crotch.

If you're interested in an MLP cloth diaper Dependeco has an all-in-one with ponies printed all over (G4 btw).

You can also check out ebay. I don't know what your size is, but they always have at least cute graphic t-shirts in all sizes. I just got an adorable Twilight Sparkle dress form there.

You could also have ones made through snaps4u.
    Right now they're even having a give away on tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by allenmarin View Post
    If you're interested in an MLP cloth diaper Dependeco has an all-in-one with ponies printed all over (G4 btw).
    This is the one. Its so cute, i kinda am tempted to get one myself, and i'm not even into MLP http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=268

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    This is the one. Its so cute, i kinda am tempted to get one myself, and i'm not even into MLP http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=268
    That is cute!

Also, I second Etsy, I've gotten some great things on there, including some custom made Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash themed training pant and shirt sets <3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	underwear.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	22625

Thanks for everyone. Im cheked those websites, and found some good items, but still not able to find MLP themed baby-style onesie.

Onsie, baby style onesie. "T-shirt with a crotch".