Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites as boosters?

Default Goodnites as boosters?

Okay, so, I tried searching the site but couldn't really pinpoint what I needed to know. Found out what I already knew, and that's that Goodnites make pretty decent boosters. Now, my question is: how do I turn them into a booster? Can I just wear it and a Bambino and itll leak out into the Bambino? Or is that bad for some health/physics reason? Do I slice open the bottom of the Goodnite? Or do I have to remove all the extra outer cloth? I'm not really sure since I've never used boosters before but I really have taken a liking to Goodnites recently. Thanks in advance, guys!

From what I've heard, you slice open the bottom - taking care as some of the SAP particles will fall out - so your pee can pass through. But on the other hand, do you really think you need a booster in a Bambino? They're wicked absorbent, so I could only see needing a booster if you were going to wet a lot or wear for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    From what I've heard, you slice open the bottom - taking care as some of the SAP particles will fall out - so your pee can pass through. But on the other hand, do you really think you need a booster in a Bambino? They're wicked absorbent, so I could only see needing a booster if you were going to wet a lot or wear for a long time.
    Haha well, its true that Bambinos hold a lot, but I have a few reasons for boosters:
    -extending my stash
    -i really like how goodnites look and feel
    -sometimes i do wear for an extended time (especially because i dont typically mess)
    -i have a tendency to go to the bathroom a lot while inebriated
    -my gf doesnt like seeing/knowing im wearing, so a lot of the time when i'd like to change, i have to wait for her to leave the room, so having some extra helps

but yeah, right now specifically i gotta wait til payday to get order another case, and since I'm running low, I figure 12 bucks isnt a bad price to go from 2 a night to 1 (especially when wearing to bed often only involves one wetting, but i really like the comfort)

I've used a Goodnite as a booster with Tena and they work really well. You just have to punch a few holds in the goodnite so it doesn't overflow.

If you want to use a goodnite as a booster, don't use an actual goodnite, use their new tru fit pads made for their underwear system. They are a lot better as far as capacity than a goodnite, and you have no need to poke holes in them.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedArtist View Post
    If you want to use a goodnite as a booster, don't use an actual goodnite, use their new tru fit pads made for their underwear system. They are a lot better as far as capacity than a goodnite, and you have no need to poke holes in them.
    Great idea for just a booster I do like the look and feel of Goodnites tho, but I'll def check the trufit out

Also other baby diapers work well here. If they don't fit just cut of the sides, punch holes from the outside down the middle and enjoy their absorbency.

I haven't tried the true fits yet but I guess I'll have to!

Yup, they are great, and really easy to get as they come in an even smaller package size than regular goodnites (like 16 large pads in a package haalf the size of a pack of 11 large goodnites)
    . They are also pretty comfy, when wet they feel just like a goodnite, and when not they are still pretty soft.

This is what I use, since the booster isn't waterproof, the wetness is spread to the diaper its put in, I use them in my regular GoodNites and they work really well and you don't have to do anything special to them to use them as boosters since they are a booster pad.