Thread: Internet... to be or not to be, that is the question

Default Internet... to be or not to be, that is the question

I should have internet again on the 12th of this month. I'm posting this at a friend's place. I really like the site and am anxious to be able to visit it daily or at least every other day. I can post from my phone, but it is kind of inconvient. While I have access to the internet is there anything interesting going on? Any random questions people want to ask?

I would more wonder if there is anything interesting going on with you! Still, yay! Internet! I can't live without it! I literally can't. I'll die.

Glad we will get to see you around, hope that being active around here is as fun as you hope it will be. I think it's pretty great. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    I would more wonder if there is anything interesting going on with you! Still, yay! Internet! I can't live without it! I literally can't. I'll die.

Glad we will get to see you around, hope that being active around here is as fun as you hope it will be. I think it's pretty great. Hehe.
    Anything going on with me? I'm not all that interesting except the fact that everyone thinks I'm weird. Even close friends who know me well haha. I've come to accept my weirdness, I like it. As for what is going on for me.... Well I'm 18, in 12th grade, and will graduate on May 29th. I'm doing sort of a home school thing with a family that has volenteered themselves to help me graduate. I used to be in public school until 10th grade when I couldn't handle the bullying anymore. Like, I have felt basically like I'm in a fog and lost my focus. I have a total of 9 classes to complete I think in order to graduate. Also, because I didn't technically graduate 10th grade, I've had to handle 3 years of work in 1. It is a lot, but I know I can do it. So there's that, which stresses me out. Then my girlfriend has family issues. Well I should say they take issue with her. She and I have been dating for 9 months (since March 30th) and I really feel like things are going somewhere. Her parents know this, and seem to talk behind my back and say things they shouldn't. Even her grandmother was butting in and saying crap x.x I wish her family would just learn to love and accept their daughter for once. They constantly belittle her and let her sister get away with everything and her sister acts entitled.... she is only 14 too. They compare my girlfriend to the 14 year old saying she is the perfect daughter and all that when it is just crap. Wait.... why am I telling you all this? O.o I hope I didn't drag on for too long x.x