Thread: Tranquility ATN Sample

Default Tranquility ATN Sample

I just received my sample Tranquility ATN x-small. I'd forgotten that I ordered it so I am pretty excited since it was some what like a surprise. It arrived in an all white bag that is not see through at all (which is good because I am in college and it gets delivered to the campus mail). There is only one diaper and it comes with brochures and such.

Any advice? (i.e. defects, pee slowly, change as soon as the indicators says..) Share your experience with Tranquility ATN. I unfortunately did not fine the review too helpful since it was not sure thorough.

they're extremely crinkly, you won't be out in public unless you want stared at.

standing leak guards are really short

they swell a lot more than you're expecting them to

the adhesive on the tapes isn't very good. I've had tapes pop off the retapes even. since there's no elastic front or back, don't tape them on too tight or you'll have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    they're extremely crinkly, you won't be out in public unless you want stared at.

standing leak guards are really short

they swell a lot more than you're expecting them to

the adhesive on the tapes isn't very good. I've had tapes pop off the retapes even. since there's no elastic front or back, don't tape them on too tight or you'll have problems.
    Is there a big change of leakage? How's peeing sitting down? Laying down?

I'd say they're more prone to leaking than a lot of other diapers. With short leak guards and high sap (slow absorbency) they can have problems. But capacity is good. Wicking is poor. So overall, wetting while sitting is even more hazardous than usual. be sure to tape the lowers snug, and don't move around after wetting until the diaper has had time to wick around. (which it does slowly)

I've found these diapers to leak pretty quickly, especially if you plop down to fast. The SAP squeezes out so fast. I've had lots of problems with the tapes as well. I'd rather just wear a cheaper diaper like the first quality IB briefs and then throw a good booster in it (you could even use the ATN ones, they are huge and few diapers work because they tend to go over the standing leak guards) if I wanted to sound like I was walking with a trashbag around my waist.