Thread: Sheik Appears on the Scene

Default Sheik Appears on the Scene

Hey guys! Sheik here (I'm a dude)

I don't actually remember any time of my life that I wasn't DL. I have a decently typical 'jealous-of-my-diapered-cousin' story from when I was 5, but I've been a standard DL all my life. But then I started wetting the bed. But actually. It was like a dream when I woke up one day wet, like "finally! I have an excuse to wear diapers again!" Unfortunately, it started happening more than when I wanted it to. It happened a lot over the course of my freshman year at college and I saw a doctor, who basically told me my urinary system went awry in puberty which basically means I will become incontinent at a much faster rate now that puberty is over. (I'm no medical professional, so I really know nothing I'm saying there. That's my understanding of what my Doctor told me) This incontinence has manifested it with bedwetting over the past 7 months, now I have to wear a diaper when I sleep. I hate it, actually. I don't even think I can be called a DL anymore, nor do I really want to be necessarily. Anyway, I've been appropriately open to others that this is my cross to bear but I feel like I need to spend time with people who actually understand what diapers are like - hence why I'm here. It's nice to be here

As far as my username, Zelda/Sheik is my character in Super Smash Bros and Sheik is a disguise for Zelda and in a lot of ways I feel like I live a double reality as a diaper wearer and a college student.

I'm an INFJ studying communication at a Christian college. I like writing and adventuring and I love my friends. Also, Honest Trailers is the greatest thing on YouTube. Look it up.

-Sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Hey guys! Sheik here (I'm a dude)

I don't actually remember any time of my life that I wasn't DL. I have a decently typical 'jealous-of-my-diapered-cousin' story from when I was 5, but I've been a standard DL all my life. But then I started wetting the bed. But actually. It was like a dream when I woke up one day wet, like "finally! I have an excuse to wear diapers again!" Unfortunately, it started happening more than when I wanted it to. It happened a lot over the course of my freshman year at college and I saw a doctor, who basically told me my urinary system went awry in puberty which basically means I will become incontinent at a much faster rate now that puberty is over. (I'm no medical professional, so I really know nothing I'm saying there. That's my understanding of what my Doctor told me) This incontinence has manifested it with bedwetting over the past 7 months, now I have to wear a diaper when I sleep. I hate it, actually. I don't even think I can be called a DL anymore, nor do I really want to be necessarily. Anyway, I've been appropriately open to others that this is my cross to bear but I feel like I need to spend time with people who actually understand what diapers are like - hence why I'm here. It's nice to be here

As far as my username, Zelda/Sheik is my character in Super Smash Bros and Sheik is a disguise for Zelda and in a lot of ways I feel like I live a double reality as a diaper wearer and a college student.

I'm an INFJ studying communication at a Christian college. I like writing and adventuring and I love my friends. Also, Honest Trailers is the greatest thing on YouTube. Look it up.

-Sheik
    Sheik,

In spite of your troubles... A warm welcome to ADISC!

You've made a rather nice introduction, and I hope that we'll be of some service to you!

There's much to read here, including ADISC's introduction, rules, guidelines, etc... Which it doesn't appear will be any trouble for you to negotiate...

There's also much experiential, and anecdotal things to read as well...

Beyond that, you've cleared the major hurdles here... so, when you are ready... jump in a thread, or create a new one... you'll be joined in conversation fairly soon...

I look forward to not to distant future conversations with you myself...

Enjoy your your stay, and ring the bell... should you find a pressing matter to attend!

Glad to make your acquaintance, and warmest wishes,
    -Marka

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here. Very nice intro. I'm sure you'll find some engaging conversations to join in on.

That story was nice to read, but sorry about your becoming incontinent.
    But welcome and hope you have fun while your here

Hello Sheik, it's nice to meet you.

As your elder in this sense ( me having been in this situation longer) I feel the need to help you in someway . When I was about 4 or 5 I was the type to overly express my hatred of diapers which was one of the reasons why I was potty trained much earlier than most of my family. But around 6 or 7 I started wetting the bed, naturally I started hiding it. Which eventually made the situation ultimately worse when my parents found proof. I went to the doctor ultimately to find out I was partially incontent.
    For a while it got to the point when I hated it but I eventually grew to the point when I was able to find a silver lining in this situation.
    1. Being I don't have to get up to use the bathroom when playing games.
    2. Another having an excuse to use get anything I want as a kid( still milk it a little today ).

Honestly the best thing to do in this situation is just to find something that makes it ok and even if you can't well always be here for our own.
    welcome to ADISC and it's nice to meet you.

Hey, thanks everybody. I remember having lurked here when I was a young teen DL. My school's wifi is kind of stupid and blocks ADISC so I will probably only ever get on from my phone haha. I look forward to interacting to you all

Very nice introduction, and welcome to the forum, Sheik. Just try not to hog the ledges here for invincibility; I need them for egg stalls.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Very nice introduction, and welcome to the forum, Sheik. Just try not to hog the ledges here for invincibility; I need them for egg stalls.
    Duly noted and appreciated