Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Purchased baby pants... Is this right?

  1. #1

    Default Purchased baby pants... Is this right?

    Hey everyone

    Well I'm stoaked - my Baby-Pants products turned up today! I so wish I had've done this ages ago. In saying that, I'm really annoyed that I've got a full day of work tomorrow, then I'm on call all night (hard to get into a little mode with the risk of being called out) for the next week, and will be working probably 75 hours+..

    Anyway.. sorry, enough about my moaning.

    I'm in love with all the products (although, it does feel somewhat anticlimatic.. perhaps I was expecting too much).

    Now finally for my question (sorry!) - the denim overalls, has anyone bought them? I really wasn't too sure on my size, so I took a gamble. I got small since the rest of the clothes I bought were small (and at a look at the chart, I thought it would be right).

    But it's particularly tight about my legs. Is this the style, or something that some people would be after? Or have I perhaps ordered a size too small?

    Thanks all, and yay

  2. #2

    Default

    I love Baby-pants products. I wear their pre-fold diapers, plastic pants, onsies, training pants and shortalls all the time. My shortalls are not tight around the thigh. You have to measure. I'm a big guy, 6'1", 235 lbs and I fit into an XL shortall. But after I got that size, I replaced it with a 2xl and I really like it a bit loose. Fortunately, the shortalls are reasonably priced. I have purchased other shortalls and overalls from other sellers that have not fit, either because the straps were too short or they were too tight around the belly. This may be in part because shortalls and overalls are often made from women's shortalls and overalls, and I think the proportions are different. I think Baby-pants got it right. My last purchase from them was the "Choo Choo" railroad stripe shortalls. I added a Thomas the Tank Engine applique on the bib. Very cute.

  3. #3

    Default

    You need to consider the diaper on you when you order shortalls the hips matter.
    Now if your looking for realistic look most baby clothing are a range .
    The same with baby clothing legs are loose mabey a little big as some baby clothing is a little big.

    So it is the look your looking for just know this in most cases clothing can be taken in not let out.
    I like realistic looking stuff so baby elastic jeans look to be 1" 1/2to 2" bigger around at waist .
    Then the elastic is 1" 1/2 to 2" shorter then stretched sewed in doing that gives diaper allowance in seat.
    That is why there pants poof out .

    Just keep this in mind when ordering stuff.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    Hey everyone

    Well I'm stoaked - my Baby-Pants products turned up today! I so wish I had've done this ages ago. In saying that, I'm really annoyed that I've got a full day of work tomorrow, then I'm on call all night (hard to get into a little mode with the risk of being called out) for the next week, and will be working probably 75 hours+..

    Anyway.. sorry, enough about my moaning.

    I'm in love with all the products (although, it does feel somewhat anticlimatic.. perhaps I was expecting too much).

    Now finally for my question (sorry!) - the denim overalls, has anyone bought them? I really wasn't too sure on my size, so I took a gamble. I got small since the rest of the clothes I bought were small (and at a look at the chart, I thought it would be right).

    But it's particularly tight about my legs. Is this the style, or something that some people would be after? Or have I perhaps ordered a size too small?

    Thanks all, and yay
    The first thing you need to do is get a cloth tape measure preferably one that's 96". You need to take all of your measurements
    with your diaper and plastic pants on. This especially holds true when measuring for onesies and shortalls. Torso measurements
    are critical for proper fitting onesies in length through the crotch for proper diaper support.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    Hey everyone

    Well I'm stoaked - my Baby-Pants products turned up today! I so wish I had've done this ages ago. In saying that, I'm really annoyed that I've got a full day of work tomorrow, then I'm on call all night (hard to get into a little mode with the risk of being called out) for the next week, and will be working probably 75 hours+..

    Anyway.. sorry, enough about my moaning.

    I'm in love with all the products (although, it does feel somewhat anticlimatic.. perhaps I was expecting too much).

    Now finally for my question (sorry!) - the denim overalls, has anyone bought them? I really wasn't too sure on my size, so I took a gamble. I got small since the rest of the clothes I bought were small (and at a look at the chart, I thought it would be right).

    But it's particularly tight about my legs. Is this the style, or something that some people would be after? Or have I perhaps ordered a size too small?

    Thanks all, and yay
    I'm also looking into getting shortalls but i'm really small. I'm about 5'1 weighing around 92 lbs. I also am looking into baby pants other products like onesie and plastic pants/diaper covers. Would you guys recommend not buying because i am too small?or am I a good size for a small?

  6. #6

    Default

    some abdl clothing items might run smaller the other clothes in the same size.
    also their could be veriations in size depending on where their made.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by timmy23 View Post
    I'm also looking into getting shortalls but i'm really small. I'm about 5'1 weighing around 92 lbs. I also am looking into baby pants other products like onesie and plastic pants/diaper covers. Would you guys recommend not buying because i am too small?or am I a good size for a small?
    You really have to measure yourself and compare your measurements to their size charts. From there you have to make the decision on what
    size you select to fit your measurements. It's hard for any of us to determine what size you need. Remember if you wear diapers take the
    measurements with your diaper on.

  8. #8

    Default

    Baby pants even suggest to measure yourself with the diaper that you want to wear underneath. It's suggest going to Wal-Mart and purchasing a tailor's measuring tape to get stuff you don't have to waste money on.

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks for your help everyone. I was taking a bit of a risk. But even without a diaper on, the shortalls are tight. And the likes of the Onesies are fine. I was predominately going by the waist size - I fit 30-32 inch pants, so I presumed a small would be ok (but it is quite tight).

    But in future, I think I will buy a tailors measuring tape so that I can measure everything I need to, to be sure.



    Quote Originally Posted by timmy23 View Post
    I'm also looking into getting shortalls but i'm really small. I'm about 5'1 weighing around 92 lbs. I also am looking into baby pants other products like onesie and plastic pants/diaper covers. Would you guys recommend not buying because i am too small?or am I a good size for a small?
    I envy you a bit there! (from an ABDL perspective). I used to be about 100 lbs and 5'6, now I'm 154 lbs (still 5'6) which means I don't fit most kids clothes like I used to

    But anyway - as someone suggested, you probably want to get yourself measured (that's where I was at fault with the shortalls, I was only going by my waist). Don't quote me on it, but I think you should be able to fit some of the small clothes. It will probably be quite bulky on you though, so the plastic pants probably wont do their job. But don't take my word for gospel

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    Thanks for your help everyone. I was taking a bit of a risk. But even without a diaper on, the shortalls are tight. And the likes of the Onesies are fine. I was predominately going by the waist size - I fit 30-32 inch pants, so I presumed a small would be ok (but it is quite tight).

    But in future, I think I will buy a tailors measuring tape so that I can measure everything I need to, to be sure.



    I envy you a bit there! (from an ABDL perspective). I used to be about 100 lbs and 5'6, now I'm 154 lbs (still 5'6) which means I don't fit most kids clothes like I used to

    But anyway - as someone suggested, you probably want to get yourself measured (that's where I was at fault with the shortalls, I was only going by my waist). Don't quote me on it, but I think you should be able to fit some of the small clothes. It will probably be quite bulky on you though, so the plastic pants probably wont do their job. But don't take my word for gospel
    If you go to a place that sell's suits they will measure you for free they did for me i said it was for a costume I was ordering they were glad to help .

Similar Threads

  1. Baby-Pants traning pants sizing
    By giantshrimps in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-May-2014, 22:54
  2. Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" Training Pants
    By dunkingscarecrow in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-Jan-2014, 01:33
  3. Baby-pants.com
    By flyingbaby in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 20-Mar-2012, 12:08
  4. Baby Pants
    By WABX in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-Feb-2011, 05:31
  5. Baby Pants
    By babypants in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-Jan-2009, 19:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.