Thread: Anyone know how riteaid.com ships?

Default Anyone know how riteaid.com ships?

I was looking on their site and saw that they had dandelion root (aquaretic), which the psychical store did not have. I want to get that and a bag of Abena Supers (so I can get free shipping), but I don't know how they ship.

Does it come in a plain brown box, or does it have drugstore.com/Rite-Aid logo?

I'd snoop around on their site...Like their shipping policy and all that...And if doesn't say, then ask...But I'm guessing that it's not discreet, since they have more than just medical supplies

I've got no idea how Riteaid.com ships, but just a heads up... If you think that taking dandelion root is going to make you pee uncontrollably, it won't. Lettuce, parsley and celery are just as powerful a diuretic (and it's actually the dandelion leaves, not the root, that has diuretic properties).

There are better places to get Abenas, too... XP Medical doesn't have free shipping on single packs (they do on cases), but you can be sure that shipping will be discreet. Drugstore.com also carries Abenas (and has the cheapest price of any reputable retailer), and has free shipping, but their boxes say "drugstore.com" on them.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    I've got no idea how Riteaid.com ships, but just a heads up... If you think that taking dandelion root is going to make you pee uncontrollably, it won't. Lettuce, parsley and celery are just as powerful a diuretic (and it's actually the dandelion leaves, not the root, that has diuretic properties).

There are better places to get Abenas, too... XP Medical doesn't have free shipping on single packs (they do on cases), but you can be sure that shipping will be discreet. Drugstore.com also carries Abenas (and has the cheapest price of any reputable retailer), and has free shipping, but their boxes say "drugstore.com" on them.
    I can't find any aquaretic at my local Rite-Aid and CVS, so I need to order one, unless I'm missing something I can find in the store. Also, I just want to urinate more.

I have ordered from XP many times in the past; I just added them to my cart there so I can get free shipping.