Thread: Baby Products

Default Baby Products

Ever since I was 26, I have used baby products. What started it was my sensitive skin. Every time I used body wash or bar soap, it'd make my skin dry out terribly. I went to a dermatologist and they suggested that I use baby products. I started out using Huggies body wash, but then soon switched to Baby Magic. So I've been using Baby Magic now years. I use the Baby Magic body wash, lotion, and baby oil. I definitely have a regimen that I do every day. But I have found my skin is much softer and more supple.

One product I found that is cool, is Baby Magic foaming no rinse body wash.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    Ever since I was 26, I have used baby products. What started it was my sensitive skin. Every time I used body wash or bar soap, it'd make my skin dry out terribly. I went to a dermatologist and they suggested that I use baby products. I started out using Huggies body wash, but then soon switched to Baby Magic. So I've been using Baby Magic now years. I use the Baby Magic body wash, lotion, and baby oil. I definitely have a regimen that I do every day. But I have found my skin is much softer and more supple.

One product I found that is cool, is Baby Magic foaming no rinse body wash.
    Omg i love baby magic shower products and lotions. They make me smell very yummy

That's all I use. Most AB's I know that use baby products, use Johnson's. I have never really cared for the smell of Johnson's stuff.

I've been using Aveeno shower soap and Aveeno skin cream. But after that I use J & Js baby oil and baby lotion. And yeah, I love the smell and the fact that they are real baby products.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've been using Aveeno shower soap and Aveeno skin cream. But after that I use J & Js baby oil and baby lotion. And yeah, I love the smell and the fact that they are real baby products.
    I am always on the lookout for baby products that reduce or eliminate rashes and heal the skin.

Although Aveeno markets some products as baby care, the majority of their line is about skin care.

My favorite has been AVEENOŽ Skin Relief Body Wash, which comes in 2 sizes (12 Ounce AND 18 Ounce) but at $7.00 and $9.00 respectively, I soon started lsearching for similar products at a lower price per ounce. The primary active ingredient is Colloidal Oatmeal, so I looked and tried other brands with this listed as the main ingredient.

Walgreen's Studio 35 Soothing Body Wash had a different texture and feel but still provided the same results at about a 30% savings. Walmart had an Everyday Moisture Body Wash in an 18 ounce bottle at about a 35% savings over Aveeno. But my best buy was after I found Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash in a 15 ounce amber bottle. The store had a manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off coupon and the Kroger store had it on sale for $2.99 @ bottle making the final cost per bottle $1.99. The final unit cost was 13.23 cents per ounce for the Johnsons as compared to the 18 ounce Aveeno bottle at 49.94 cents per ounce. A whopping savings of over 73%.

Needless to say I bought 20 bottles in October and have plans to buy 20 more within the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    I am always on the lookout for baby products that reduce or eliminate rashes and heal the skin.

Although Aveeno markets some products as baby care, the majority of their line is about skin care.

My favorite has been AVEENOŽ Skin Relief Body Wash, which comes in 2 sizes (12 Ounce AND 18 Ounce) but at $7.00 and $9.00 respectively, I soon started lsearching for similar products at a lower price per ounce. The primary active ingredient is Colloidal Oatmeal, so I looked and tried other brands with this listed as the main ingredient.

Walgreen's Studio 35 Soothing Body Wash had a different texture and feel but still provided the same results at about a 30% savings. Walmart had an Everyday Moisture Body Wash in an 18 ounce bottle at about a 35% savings over Aveeno. But my best buy was after I found Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash in a 15 ounce amber bottle. The store had a manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off coupon and the Kroger store had it on sale for $2.99 @ bottle making the final cost per bottle $1.99. The final unit cost was 13.23 cents per ounce for the Johnsons as compared to the 18 ounce Aveeno bottle at 49.94 cents per ounce. A whopping savings of over 73%.

Needless to say I bought 20 bottles in October and have plans to buy 20 more within the next week.
    Thanks for the heads up on the Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash. That does sound like a good deal and a good product. I'll have to try it.

Vitamin D is what you need for good soft and supple skin. Baby Magic is the best over all at moisturizing. I have tried every brand of baby product, and found that Baby Magic is by far the best. Plus the smell lasts all day and doesn't just fade out like most other products do.
    Last edited by CrinklesTheBunny; 03-Dec-2014 at 11:23.