Thread: Baby Pants Hypnosis

Default Baby Pants Hypnosis

I am looking into purchasing the baby-pants bedwetting hypnosis tapes. I was Wondering if any of you guys had reviews or feedback...

Oh, hey, yeah, i actually bought that one. Well, I think that if i were a little more dedicated to it, and kept a better clear mind, I could end up bed wetting from it, but I wouldn't say it is scientific. It seems to me that the tape follows a simple style to relax and put suggestions into the mind of the person listening, I wouldn't say it is a guarantee that you will be wetting the bed after constantly listening to the tape every night for a few weeks, but I would say it will help. I think for somebody to wet a diaper while laying down, you have to relax really well, and the tape does help you relax, with a specific goal in mind.
    I do have to say, I enjoy the lady speaking when she starts to explain how natural and comfortable it is to enjoy using a diaper, she sounds slightly British, and when she says diaper, it just makes me smile. I'm weird.

- - - Updated - - -

As for, was it worth getting? Well if you are not horribly concerned about the price, I'd say, what the heck, give it a go, it isn't horribly expensive, so you might find it enjoyable. If you are concerned about getting something you really want for that price, well, if you are like me, you will end up giving up on it after 5 or so times and thinking about how you will give it another try later when you have more time to dedicate to a goal of incontinent night times(not that it is the smartest goal in the world, but it is a fun one from an AB point of view). You may be happier with buying your other item of choice. I'm also not sure what any of the other tapes are like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Oh, hey, yeah, i actually bought that one. Well, I think that if i were a little more dedicated to it, and kept a better clear mind, I could end up bed wetting from it, but I wouldn't say it is scientific. It seems to me that the tape follows a simple style to relax and put suggestions into the mind of the person listening, I wouldn't say it is a guarantee that you will be wetting the bed after constantly listening to the tape every night for a few weeks, but I would say it will help. I think for somebody to wet a diaper while laying down, you have to relax really well, and the tape does help you relax, with a specific goal in mind.
    I do have to say, I enjoy the lady speaking when she starts to explain how natural and comfortable it is to enjoy using a diaper, she sounds slightly British, and when she says diaper, it just makes me smile. I'm weird.

- - - Updated - - -

As for, was it worth getting? Well if you are not horribly concerned about the price, I'd say, what the heck, give it a go, it isn't horribly expensive, so you might find it enjoyable. If you are concerned about getting something you really want for that price, well, if you are like me, you will end up giving up on it after 5 or so times and thinking about how you will give it another try later when you have more time to dedicate to a goal of incontinent night times(not that it is the smartest goal in the world, but it is a fun one from an AB point of view).
    Thank you so much, I actually might wait to start listening to the tape but if i do decide to buy and use it continuously i will definitely give a review.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy23 View Post
    Thank you so much, I actually might wait to start listening to the tape but if i do decide to buy and use it continuously i will definitely give a review.
    cool. I found it enjoyable, even just as a regressive tool. I'm not going to say it was spectacular, but I enjoyed it.