Thread: Gender switching

Default Gender switching

Since I discovered my little side I've always been firm in my beliefs that I am a baby boy, even though I am a woman. Now I am androgynous, the more "manly" girl my lesbian relationship.

I as wondering if you've met any other females that role play as baby boys? I know that sissies are very common in the AB community but I've never met any one that does and I would love too befriend and converse with someone like me.

Or ladies have you ever felt like a baby boy even if you're not always a baby boy?

I definitely have met some ladies who focus on playing playing a male in Little play. It's definitely not unheard of.

Now I don't really ever be a boy, a.. but there are times where I am the 'masculineish' one especially when someone else needs the focus of the "femininity" on them and honestly I consider the experience pretty similar. Where I let a friend wear my princess dress and tiara and it will be my turn to wear the comfy shorts and t-shirt. Maybe with a super hero on it even, I certainly do love super heroes!

Running around, playing in the mud, playing some sports.. I mean sure I make sure that I know that I'm extremely adorable doing so. Maybe I'll have my hair in bouncy pigtails. (Who am I kidding, I will.) But when it comes to the masculine roles, I have no problem with embracing the most of them. It can add a bit of a unique feeling to a little day!

Part of my path to identifying as male, ftm transgender here, was recognizing that I always felt like a baby boy when regressing.

I'm not really a 'lady' (I'm non-binary/genderqueer), but I was assigned female at birth and for many years before I came to terms with my gender identity completely I would say I was a 'boy sometimes and a girl sometimes'*. I still feel that way but now I mostly feel I occupy a neutral middle ground most of the time, with 'girl' and 'boy' being identities I visit sometimes when I feel that way.

I don't always or often regress to being a little boy, but sometimes I do, and I have met a few other people (who identify as women otherwise) who regress that way as well. Sorry for such a vague response.

*I'm not in any way trying to imply you're also struggling with your identity, just saying how things were for me.

Lots of people switch gender when little - just look at the Sissy/LG (specifically LG) section of the forum for an example! Sometimes this comes along with being transgender and sometimes it doesn't. In addition, there are plenty of adults who identify as "genderfluid", meaning that they kinda float between gender identities and don't really completely identify as one of them. If you want more information, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Lots of people switch gender when little - just look at the Sissy/LG (specifically LG) section of the forum for an example! Sometimes this comes along with being transgender and sometimes it doesn't. In addition, there are plenty of adults who identify as "genderfluid", meaning that they kinda float between gender identities and don't really completely identify as one of them. If you want more information, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction!
    I've never thought about the idea of being gender-fluid especially since I'm not very feminine overall. I have thought that maybe I was transgendered when I was younger struggling to find myself but I'm pretty comfortable with being a female and being attracted to women. thank you for the information you've given me, I appreciate it very much.

Hello.
    I am male, but when little I like to be female, baby girl/baby little....and not sissy!
    I was in bdsm, and tryed feminization, and looking good feminized but I wasn't happy like that, and when I tried to be little, but a girl, I was more happy then when tried to be adult but sissy. So I don't know where is the "catch" but somehow, when little it is different.