Thread: Thank you all!

Default Thank you all!

I have been a member of this site for years now and i wanna thank you all for making me feel safe and making me feel loved!!

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    I have been a member of this site for years now and i wanna thank you all for making me feel safe and making me feel loved!!
    Nice, zackiepooh1992!

And thank you for being a part of it too!

-Marka

It is a fun milestone. So much happens in that first year.

Thank you for being an active member.

Egor

Thank you very much for sticking around and posting 200 whole threads during your time here! We should be thanking you too! ^_^

I love you. I've just started here just seven months ago. Thanks for all the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    I love you. I've just started here just seven months ago. Thanks for all the support.
    I love you too!!

Zackie my good friend I love you too my good friend. You've come a long way since you got here and I hope you last
    well into the future.

Congrats Zackie! It is always a nice little surprise when you realize it's the anniversary for your join date here. Makes you remember all of the wonderful things that you have discovered/learned since you've been around.

Sometimes it's good to recognize the site as it gives us a lot that's hard to quantify. Thanks Zackie for reminding us.