Thread: Just a Much Needed Re-Introduction

Default Just a Much Needed Re-Introduction

Hey all, I've been quite a lurker for a long time on here and I thought I should just reintroduce myself having been horrifically inactive on here. So without further ado, I'm just going to use that little "cheat sheet".
    You can just call me Blackwing, it's the name I go by everywhere else. I'm a pretty easy going guy although I can be a bit shy. Currently enrolled in college and working towards a bachelor's degree in graphic design which is going pretty well so far.
    As for my interests in diapers, it started out as purely DL but then I got into furry stuff and now I'm starting to explore the AB side of things as well, so I guess it's a mix of all 3 lol.
    Aside from the diapers, I like to draw (obviously being an art student hehe), write fanfiction and original stories, play videogames like The Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear, Assassin's Creed, Xenoblade, and most importantly Sonic the Hedgehog (which is my favorite game series of all time). I also like listening to lots of different music, my taste can range from orchestral compositions, to videogame soundtracks, and hardcore metal.
    As to why I joined the site, oh gosh let me think back to when I first joined. I forget how I actually stumbled upon the site, but I figured, what the heck this looks like a nice place, and I was not wrong at all. I think I mainly joined just to read the stories section and I've just been a lurker for over 2 years now. After reading multiple posts over the couple years I've pretty much grown to accept this part of me and then some. It would be nice to make some more friends who share the same interests as I do when it comes to the ABDL stuff, but it's not like it all has to be about diapers and such, so long as you're a nice person, then you're good in my book.
    So with this all said, I'm gonna try to be more active on here from now on. There we go, that'll be my New Year's resolution a month early lol. Keep it easy and have a wonderful day/evening/afternoon/whatever time of day it is for you!

Heya and welcome back

Happy thanksgiving too.

You sound like an awesome person and that was a really cool introduction. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Hey there, BlackWing! Greetings from the Empire and TV Tropes.

Like you, I'm also a video game fanatic (Zelda, Pokemon, Terraria, Battlefield, etc). Unlike you, I am still somewhat a noob here on ADISC. I only joined in October.

So...welcome back!

Hi there.

Happy thanksgiving to you as well!

Thank you kindly, and I look forward to being more active as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there.

I've been around for over 2 years, just never engaged in any actual threads though. But I look forward to meeting more people. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWing View Post
    Hey all, I've been quite a lurker for a long time on here and I thought I should just reintroduce myself having been horrifically inactive on here. So without further ado, I'm just going to use that little "cheat sheet".
    You can just call me Blackwing, it's the name I go by everywhere else. I'm a pretty easy going guy although I can be a bit shy. Currently enrolled in college and working towards a bachelor's degree in graphic design which is going pretty well so far.
    As for my interests in diapers, it started out as purely DL but then I got into furry stuff and now I'm starting to explore the AB side of things as well, so I guess it's a mix of all 3 lol.
    Aside from the diapers, I like to draw (obviously being an art student hehe), write fanfiction and original stories, play videogames like The Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear, Assassin's Creed, Xenoblade, and most importantly Sonic the Hedgehog (which is my favorite game series of all time). I also like listening to lots of different music, my taste can range from orchestral compositions, to videogame soundtracks, and hardcore metal.
    As to why I joined the site, oh gosh let me think back to when I first joined. I forget how I actually stumbled upon the site, but I figured, what the heck this looks like a nice place, and I was not wrong at all. I think I mainly joined just to read the stories section and I've just been a lurker for over 2 years now. After reading multiple posts over the couple years I've pretty much grown to accept this part of me and then some. It would be nice to make some more friends who share the same interests as I do when it comes to the ABDL stuff, but it's not like it all has to be about diapers and such, so long as you're a nice person, then you're good in my book.
    So with this all said, I'm gonna try to be more active on here from now on. There we go, that'll be my New Year's resolution a month early lol. Keep it easy and have a wonderful day/evening/afternoon/whatever time of day it is for you!
    Welcome back Blackwing! Glad you are interested in reintroducing yourself and getting involved in the forum again! I have a feeling you'll fit in here just wonderfully! I hope you don't feel too shy to just get yourself involved around here! It's never too late to just jump in, and your opinion is really appreciated! You seem like a really awesome person!

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Welcome back Blackwing! Glad you are interested in reintroducing yourself and getting involved in the forum again! I have a feeling you'll fit in here just wonderfully! I hope you don't feel too shy to just get yourself involved around here! It's never too late to just jump in, and your opinion is really appreciated! You seem like a really awesome person!
    I'm sure I'm gonna have a lot more fun on here actually engaging in threads this time. And thanks a bunch too, you seem pretty nice yourself. ^^