Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Gaming Purchases? (v2)

Question Recent Gaming Purchases? (v2)

I'm restarting this thread due to the original one getting auto-locked after only a month of inactivity.

Anyways, I'll start us off ^_^. I just ordered Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3) for $21.02 New from Amazon .

As for my plans of saving up for a $200 refurbished Wii U, I've decided to push back my purchase until Spring 2015. My first games will probably be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and The Wonderful 101.

I really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now.
    Last edited by ToddlerNaruto; 29-Nov-2014 at 05:22.

Blaster Master (NES) for the Wii Virtual Console. I'd been holding off purchasing it because I'd always played it with a turbo controller (NES Advantage) when I was a kid, and I haven't got any equivalent for the Wii. And sure enough, without a turbo controller, it is damned hard. We'll see.

OP: Pardon me for going off-topic, but, you're getting MH3U? I have the 3DS version of that game, and it. Is. Good. I've put at least 200 hrs into it, so...it'll last a long time and it's pretty fun, too!

Quote Originally Posted by StormTroper View Post
    OP: Pardon me for going off-topic, but, you're getting MH3U? I have the 3DS version of that game, and it. Is. Good. I've put at least 200 hrs into it, so...it'll last a long time and it's pretty fun, too!
    Please note I probably won't actually own a Wii U until Spring 2015 though.

I was originally planning to own one as soon as December 2014 or January 2015, but stuff happened and I lost my main source of money.

Recently bought a copy of POKEMON Alpha Sapphire as well as a NINTENDO New 3DS XL console

So far, both are fantastic. Will have to wait and see how the new functions for the New 3DS handle, but I think it is good so far.

I might be mistaken, but I remember seeing something about the Hitman HD Trilogy being free to PS Plus members next month? Of course I cant find the artcile now, but I am sure I saw something on IGN about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddlerNaruto View Post
    I'm restarting this thread due to the original one getting auto-locked after only a month of inactivity.

Anyways, I'll start us off ^_^. I just ordered Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3) for $21.02 New from Amazon .

As for my plans of saving up for a Wii U, I'll just have to delay my future purchase back a month.

I've decided to buy a $200 refurbished Wii U from Nintendo themselves, and my first games will probably be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and The Wonderful 101.

I really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now.
    As for recent purchases. I picked up both AC: Unity and the Master Cheif Collection. Haven't played muchHalo though because of the horrible laucnh, but hey...its Halo. I am holding off on any other game purchases until after the holidays.

Just got pokemon omega ruby and about to do the 3ds xl trade in for the new 3dsxl and get inquisitor edition on dragon age inquisition when I get back to Australia next week

Quote Originally Posted by LstNwf View Post
    I might be mistaken, but I remember seeing something about the Hitman HD Trilogy being free to PS Plus members next month? Of course I can't find the article now, but I am sure I saw something on IGN about it.
    I found an article: http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/...ion_plus_games

However, I don't have PlayStation Plus, and I'd rather pay for a physical retail version with a game case, cover art, manual, and disc, instead of getting a free digital version, no offense .

My most recent gaming purchases were Smash Bros Wii U and Tales of Hearts R (Vita). Very much enjoy both of them!

I haven't bought anything for myself recently because of a lack of money, but a Twitch viewer bought me a 3DS XL, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Pokemon X, and Super Smash Bros. 3DS for my birthday! So far it's been awesome, although I haven't had as much time for it as I would have liked. The best part is that it was an awesome, completely unexpected gift, so it made my day like crazy!