Thread: Hi Hi

Default Hi Hi

Greetings. I've been a DL for as long as I can remember. Didn't find out there were others until I was in my early 20's back in the early 90's when the internet was still learning to walk. I've had lots of DL experience since those days. Happy to give advice to others.

-Gus

Welcome to the site

Your introduction is similar to my experience, just on the other coast. I hope you'll find the place to be of interest. We have lots going on besides diaper discussion, although I suppose we're kind of interested in that as well. Get a feel for the place and then start pitching in.

Welcome as well. I grew up without the internet, and felt very bad about myself. I'm sure it would have been a lot different if I had the internet back then.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome as well. I grew up without the internet, and felt very bad about myself. I'm sure it would have been a lot different if I had the internet back then.
    Yeah, I remember the day back in 93 when I found a diaper chat room on aol... I was soo psyched to learn I was not the only one that liked diapers. Since then I think the internet has done wonders for the ABDL scene.

-Gus