Thread: Hi hi!

Red face Hi hi!

Hi!

I'm Kat a 24 year old geek. I tend to be hyper and a little random while not always making sense.
    I just found this site trying to find more info about wearing diapers. I actually have been a Little for a while but never tried diapers until a friend of mine forced me into one at a party of his. I really enjoyed it and want to repeat it as often as possible.
    I'm a bit weird and definately a geek. I grew up reading and role playing (tabletop mostly). I love talking (probably too much :P) and getting to know new people. Singing is my passion and I tend to do it all the time. I am a gamer (just not a very good one haha) and love a game with a decent story line.

Hopefully, I'll find friends and gain some good advice here and become more confident in my AB self.

I look forward to talking to everyone!

Well hai there! Welcome to ADISC! From a fellow Snivy. I'm sure you are going to make tons of friends here because well...we are friendly here! I also love games as I am a gamer myself and I have little notches in between here and there! I'm hyper as well so you definitely safe in the inbound game

What other stuff do you like to do though? What kinds of games do you like to play?

What kinds of books do you read and do you write your own books?

When did you get into your AB stuff?

Welcome aboard once again!

Sorry I was a little vague. I never know what to say haha

I like to do a whole bunch of stuff. Camping, going to the zoo, watching movies (except romantic movies. Blech).. I love the beach and the aquarium. I can watch the sharks swim for hours. ^.^

Video game wise I love the Fallout series, Skyrim, Little Big Planet, Mario, Zelda.. Random ones that I can have fun in. I'm not good at first person shooters mostly or platformers. But I try haha. Roleplaying wise I like DnD, Exalted, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, World of Darkness, and Paranoia.

I read all kinds of books. As many as I can get my hands on haha but I love historical fiction, sci fi, classics (Dracula,Dorian Grey etc.), as well as paranormal romance and paranormal in general. I like the weird books that also make you think.

I haven't written a book. I've been working on a story for a few years but it hasn't progressed into a book.. yet. Haha. Mostly, I write poems and songs. A few short stories here and there. Mostly ones that pop into my head and I can't get them out other than writing them down.

I actually got into it through a friend of mine. She told me about an upcoming party and invited me because she said I was clearly a Little. I was a little nervous because I'd never thought about being a Little. I just knew I liked some (a lot of) baby stuff and really liked being in that frame of mind but, I was a little hesitant to state I was a Little. Well, that night ended with me cuddling with new friends in a crib, watching The Penguin and the Pebble. That was about five years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleKitty View Post
    Sorry I was a little vague. I never know what to say haha
    That's quite alright!

I like to do a whole bunch of stuff. Camping, going to the zoo, watching movies (except romantic movies. Blech).. I love the beach and the aquarium. I can watch the sharks swim for hours. ^.^
    I can't stand romantic movies either, they just eek me. Yuck! I do love comedy movies and same for dramatic movies. I also love the plot twists! I always have time to access that kind of stuff.I also love the beach and fish! I used to have a fish tank set up and I plan on re-setting back up shortly. I guess you haven't heard about a special shark...

Video game wise I love the Fallout series, Skyrim, Little Big Planet, Mario, Zelda.. Random ones that I can have fun in. I'm not good at first person shooters mostly or platformers. But I try haha. Roleplaying wise I like DnD, Exalted, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, World of Darkness, and Paranoia.
    I know a good friend who loves DND but the rest seem like fun games!

I read all kinds of books. As many as I can get my hands on haha but I love historical fiction, sci fi, classics (Dracula,Dorian Grey etc.), as well as paranormal romance and paranormal in general. I like the weird books that also make you think.
    Yep, I thought so! I love books about plane stuff for example.

I haven't written a book. I've been working on a story for a few years but it hasn't progressed into a book.. yet. Haha. Mostly, I write poems and songs. A few short stories here and there. Mostly ones that pop into my head and I can't get them out other than writing them down.
    You should! I am currently writing one called "Boeing Disaster" and thinking about starting a new project called "cuddle kills" but that's far from it's latest assessment.

I actually got into it through a friend of mine. She told me about an upcoming party and invited me because she said I was clearly a Little. I was a little nervous because I'd never thought about being a Little. I just knew I liked some (a lot of) baby stuff and really liked being in that frame of mind but, I was a little hesitant to state I was a Little. Well, that night ended with me cuddling with new friends in a crib, watching The Penguin and the Pebble. That was about five years ago.
    That's very sweet! I wish I had a story like that but nope. I had something similar from internet and attempting but yours is awesome!

Ooo, a kitty named Kat!

Are you furry at all, or just like being called kitty?

--sf

HI Kat, you said you are a gamer? What system do you play on Xbox or PS? I've got a PS4 and if you play Destiny I'd love to do some missions with you, look me up EndOfDays1870 if you're on the PS network.

Hey !
    Cute name, and a late welcome. Im quite new here, wanna be frinds and chat a bit?