Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all. I'm not really sure what to say. Eheh, but I just found this place. Well actually, I've run into this forum a few times but never really joined it. I like to play games, and watch TV and role-play with my friends sometimes. Being a new Little I thought that maybe if I had any questions I could ask them here.

Hi, welcome to adisc , it's an awesome community and I'm sure any question you have will be answered

So, if you want to share a little more, what kind of games do you play and what's your favourite TV show ?

Quote Originally Posted by Littledaimon View Post
    Hi, welcome to adisc , it's an awesome community and I'm sure any question you have will be answered

So, if you want to share a little more, what kind of games do you play and what's your favourite TV show ?
    Helllo, and sure! The kind of games I like to play the most are Rpgs. Rpgs are like a really fun escape for me, especially when they're action and adventure. And my favoritest TV show ever is, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Desphiria View Post
    Helllo, and sure! The kind of games I like to play the most are Rpgs. Rpgs are like a really fun escape for me, especially when they're action and adventure. And my favoritest TV show ever is, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    Awesome, I used to play rpgs with friends but not anymore , yeei my little pony, good choice and about that, your favourite pony ?

Quote Originally Posted by Littledaimon View Post
    Awesome, I used to play rpgs with friends but not anymore , yeei my little pony, good choice and about that, your favourite pony ?
    My favoritest pony ever is... Fluttershy! I know people say she's all overrated and stuff but I like her cause she reminds me of mahself! XD Well personality-wise anyways. But animals are awesome too. Hehe

Welcome to ADISC! Fluttershy is aight but Blossomforth is best pony :3 alsooo do you have any pets? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Fluttershy is aight but Blossomforth is best pony :3 alsooo do you have any pets? :3
    I honestly dunno who Blossomforth is. T^T And yup I have lots of pets. I have a turtle, and a kitty, and some stray cats!