Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think hypnosis worked?!

Default I think hypnosis worked?!

The other night, I was feeling like I needed to re-connect with my DL side, as I haven't worn in a couple months. I put on a nappy a few hours before bed, and it was damp by the time I went to bed. I popped my paci in my mouth and put my headphones in my ears, playing a hypnosis file I found on WMM that I had previously tried with no results. Fell asleep very calm and contended.

Woke up the next morning and I swear it was damper than when I fell asleep (I haven't wet the bed since age 10, I'm 19). Can't say for sure but... I know I didn't wake up during the night.

When I got up yesterday morning, all of a sudden I had an urge to go and before I knew it, my nappy was filling with pee. Unusual, but a nice way to wake up. That filled the nappy to capacity, so I decided to have a shower and change into a fresh nappy.

Throughout the course of the day yesterday, it seemed that every time I stood up, I would leak a little into my nappy, usually without any warning. A couple times I know I started wetting without warning or any sensation from my body; I only knew because my nappy grew damp!

So I wore a nappy again to sleep last night (without the headphones this time), and again woke up damper than I remember. Upon getting out of bed, my bladder totally emptied itself before I could stop it.

I'm not sure if this is awesome or scary...! I've loved the comfort, warmth, and security of my M3's and Super Plus' over the past two days, but I'm a little worried about ongoing control. Apart from a toilet stop to go the other way, I haven't used the toilet in some 50+ hours.

For reference, the Warp My Mind file is part 1 in Sarnoga's diaper dependence series, which I think is just a "getting used to peeing in nappies" without incontinence (yet).

I know hypnosis doesn't work for most people. I know that most tracks are pretty crap. But it's all I can connect to the fact that I've had little say in when I have peed yesterday and today. I can't say I mind; I would love to wear more often and be more secure in nappies, but I don't want to actually be incontinent.

What are your thoughts, ADISC?

Ok so an update to this is that I seem to have more control and warning today than I did yesterday. I don't know... This is weird! Anyway, I hope it was just a one-off weirdness.

Hypnosis tends to wear off quickly if you don't keep listening to it. If you listen to it again the effects will probably come back. I just wish it worked for me. I've found I'm effectively immune to hypnosis.

You were "damp" before you went to sleep, so regardless of how "damp" you felt when you woke up, this is not the best test. A better test would be for you to be in a completely dry diaper when getting into bed, then listen to the hypno, sleep, and see if your diaper is wet when you wake up.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    You were "damp" before you went to sleep, so regardless of how "damp" you felt when you woke up, this is not the best test. A better test would be for you to be in a completely dry diaper when getting into bed, then listen to the hypno, sleep, and see if your diaper is wet when you wake up.

-Gus
    Mine was dry when I went to sleep and half full when I woke up. All I was listening to was Christmas music on YouTube though. I do not remember needing to go at all. I was just dreaming I was on the phone at work and when the dream started I could sort of tell I was wetting my diaper. Then I felt pretty damp the rest of the night. I woke up and found a huge wet SAP spot in the back of the diaper. I am glad i did not need WMM because i can't figure out how to download the files.

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post

-Gus
    ::goes to bed diapered after a day where it was 110 degrees outside and had no AC::

Guys, I wet last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    ::goes to bed diapered after a day where it was 110 degrees outside and had no AC::

Guys, I wet last night!
    Awesome! Me too . . . But before I fell asleep.

As Angusmac says, you don't have a good test if your diaper started in the least bit wet. It tends to wick around and you really can't tell if there is a difference.
    Although it would be a drag to be incontinent, for an AB, going to sleep dry and waking up wet is a nice, childish feeling. Kind of scary, but great fun. Make sure your mattress is protected for that occasional leak.

I would try sleeping in a diaper dry while listing to it and see if you wake up in the morning dry or wet and see what happens.

Thanks for the replies guys. Haven't had any control issues since, so I think it's just worn off and I'd probably have to listen over and over again for it to be really permanent.

I find it easier to wet again if my nappy is already wet; so I think that going to bed dry would make it much harder to wet during the night. Plus, my padding is rarely dry for more than 10 minutes after I put it on :3