Thread: Little help new to this life

Default Little help new to this life

I've been very interested in this life every since I was a young boy. Started off with me liking and wearing pull ups out of curiosity of what they felt like again to quickly changing to girls wearing pull ups and pantie wetting. I have struggled with this "fantasy" for years only had two previous gf wear for me on sent pics of herself in pampers nothing else after that. And another that wore drynites and goodnites and wet for me, those two relationships bit the dust. Now I have been with this girl now fiancÚ for four years she has known about my dirty secret and has finally decided to come out and commit to at least trying my fantasy. She's even gone as far as buying adult diapers. I am not sure of the brand but know they are for women. My problem now is that I haven't done this in so long I'm scared and I don't want her to be pushed to do something she don't want.

Reason that I'm scared I've always been stuck in the 3-4 littles years I absolutely love pull ups and I just don't know how I may react to diapers. I love the colors and decoration on drynites pull ups and goodnites. But I know drynites are out of the question because their sides rip way to easily and pull ups for her I know just won't fit and unfortunaltly I don't think goodnites won't either because I recently traveled for work and bought a pack of good nights to play around and had a tough Time getting them up I am a size 35-36 in wast and my fiancÚ she has a well phat ass she wears a size 10.

I know this is all over the place but I'm kinda freaking out haha. Happy scared excited and other stuff over this. I want her to have fun being a little. I want to find a adult diaper that's kidish or cute for her. And I want to know how I should introduce a woman that has never been in this life to being my little.

I've said it a lot of times before on this site, but it bears repeating - communication is key. I would definitely discuss any AB/Little activities with your partner beforehand. By doing so, you can make sure she's on board with the idea as a whole, and also hopefully get some ideas as to what kind of Little she is or would like to act as - in terms of age(s), activities, behaviours etc.

As for how you'd react to diapers instead of pull-ups, I'd put that worry aside for the time being. If your partner can become interested in ABDL through your bond with her, I'm sure that bond is strong enough for you to get used to her wearing underwear designed for a younger Little than the age you identify/play at.

It's also natural that the emotions you're having are conflicting. It's exciting being able to share an intimate part of your life which most of us have to keep hidden a lot of the time, but conversely, the taboo nature of ABDL means there's always a worry (realistic or not) of driving someone away. But yes, communicate. Let her explore her AB/DL side, and encourage her in the activities or behaviours she enjoys, and not worry if they don't quite align with your own tendencies as a Little. At the end of the day, we're all different.

Very true. I know comunication is very key. She is very understanding in it she called me daddy already in heated situations if you know what I mean. She's asked for footies with but flaps and I know for a fact that she's a girly girl and loves cute stuff I've come across Abu cushies. But they are sold out on their site I more or less like the age area where shed be potty traning going to panties pull ups and diapers I'm not like some dl's where the bigger the better and I don't think she would be either.

So let me ask this what adult diapers do you suggest and do you think xl goodnites would fit a 11 woman waist with a phat ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically the way she acts and some of the babish things she would like suggest to me she'd be around that age.

Haha I don't know like I said I have all kinda of stuff on my mind like how do you continue the little play do you start by letting her walk around the house to eventually going to sippies and pacies

Are you hoping for her to be a playmate role with you or you as her caretaker? Just curious for some context.

Part of the issue here, is that you can present it to her in the most magnificent way possible, and there is the possibility still that she will not like it. I think you are putting too much pressure on yourself that you will be responsible for her response. Sure, there are a lot of wrong ways and a lot of right ways of presenting it, but the biggest determinant of if she likes it, is if she actually decides to like it.
    3 Things:

Don't get nervous about messing it up, just decide to yourself, we are going to do a few normal activities, like watching a movie or eating food, but today we are going to do it in diapers.

Second, Don't put all of the pressure on yourself, you can't convince her to like it, so don't act like you are going to mess up your job in convincing her, it is unnecessary stress.

Third, Be willing to accept that maybe it isn't for her. Maybe some compromises will be made that you can accept. If you decide now what you can and cant handle, then you will be a lot more calm, because there is a high chance that she will struggle with some element of your ultimate dream, if you know what lesser versions of that dream you are happy to live with, then the results will turn out better. You might come to a resolve that she will 'sometimes' join you, or you might come to a resolve that she is ok with you doing it, but she doesn't want to join. Are you able to live with either of those situations? If not, how important is that compared to your relationship that you are in?

Something I also feel like is important is being able to explain to yourself, and thus explain to her if necessary, why this 'dream' is important to you. I personally do not feel like I can live in a relationship where I don't have a spouse that is supportive to my little side. I have decided that beforehand though so I know to let a partner know, then they don't feel like they were betrayed. Are you capable of living without support towards this? If so, you might have a better relationship by letting her choose to dislike it if she truly doesn't like it. Otherwise, you might need to start thinking of the reasonable explanations why it is something that you need emotionally, and they do exist. If you can reasonably state why it is important, and don't pose it as if it is her responsibility, but something that you feel like could be special in your relationship, then maybe she will work through her distaste of diapers for you.

Sorry if i'm going to deep, but it is all things to consider, and really the number one consideration should really be, be patient, sincerer, and honest.

Best of luck. Third times a charm right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beginner93 View Post
    Very true. I know comunication is very key. She is very understanding in it she called me daddy already in heated situations if you know what I mean. She's asked for footies with but flaps and I know for a fact that she's a girly girl and loves cute stuff I've come across Abu cushies. But they are sold out on their site I more or less like the age area where shed be potty traning going to panties pull ups and diapers I'm not like some dl's where the bigger the better and I don't think she would be either.

So let me ask this what adult diapers do you suggest and do you think xl goodnites would fit a 11 woman waist with a phat ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically the way she acts and some of the babish things she would like suggest to me she'd be around that age.

Haha I don't know like I said I have all kinda of stuff on my mind like how do you continue the little play do you start by letting her walk around the house to eventually going to sippies and pacies
    From the sound of it, you probably will have better luck than the way i approached it.

Most of us on here would not recommend ab universe because they are kinda sketchy. If she wants babyish diapers try bambino, awwsocute, possibly cuddlz. If you are looking for a pullup style, but one that fits, you could try a cloth reusable pullup from dependeco-adult-diapers.com which will make a pullup in pretty much any print you see on their site.

I'm thinking care taker I don't usually wear more for the fact girls in them appeas to me better. I want to take care of her and her to be my little. I think she is already on board but the points you gave as baby steps as in watching a movie ect. Are great .

So Abu is skech?

What about buying the cushie off eBay? Are they good at least

I'm thinking care taker I don't usually wear more for the fact girls in them appeas to me better. I want to take care of her and her to be my little. I think she is already on board but the points you gave as baby steps as in watching a movie ect. Are great .

So Abu is skech?

What about buying the cushie off eBay? Are they good at least
    I'm not sure about ebay. It could just as easily be the same seller. If you got from a re-seller then maybe it wouldn't be as big a deal, but a lot of the times there are stories about really long wait times, sometimes no deliveries, and their history as a business to my understanding is not good, so many people here do not like them. To be honest though, their diapers are way cute, and comfy to wear, but they certainly are not made for a heavy wetting, they are a play diaper and that is basically it. If you want to try buying them, i would suggest only buying a small pack, then if you wait forever, you aren't out by much. Even that suggestion tho would be frowned on by some.

I hear you I went to the other sites that you said and I think the cozzies are awsom and cute I think she would like them since she's already bought the other brand diaper.

This is just really exciting for me even if it don't work out she's trying out my fantasy for me. Like you said start out slow and talk sweet to her make her feel comfortable. Let her wear pants if shed like.

If I were to order for cozzie do they come descretly

- - - Updated - - -

Not cozzie cuddlez hahaha

I hear you I went to the other sites that you said and I think the cozzies are awsom and cute I think she would like them since she's already bought the other brand diaper.

This is just really exciting for me even if it don't work out she's trying out my fantasy for me. Like you said start out slow and talk sweet to her make her feel comfortable. Let her wear pants if shed like.

If I were to order for cozzie do they come descretly

- - - Updated - - -

Not cozzie cuddlez hahaha
    I haven't ordered from cuddlz personally, but it does say they ship discrete.