Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Wink Diapers Finally!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got some diapers. I am so happy. I dont think they are the best though. They are Assurance Maximum Protection.

I used a text "book" excuses to get them. I was with my grandma and we were on the way home when I acted like a friend called me and asked if I would pick up some diapers for his grandma. To my surprise it work and pretty darn good.

My grandma was going on about how nice my friend is for taking care of "his grandma".

I got so nervous as I walked toward the adult diaper. It felt odd. I looked at what the had and got two packs of $11.27 a pack. Add on the $1.57 tax and it came to $24.11 for 40 diapers.

Yay Wal Mart . I used to use these back in the day when I lived in a college dorm. I'd sneak off to Wal Mart (about a 45 minute walk from there) and pick up a pack now and then.

I was disappointed to hear they switched to a cloth-like outer cover. I'm curious what you think of them. I haven't tried them since they changed.

I will let you know tomorrow most likely.

Was this your first time buying from Wal-mart?

I recall buying Asurance diapers from wal-mart a few years ago. It was rather nerve racking but in the end it was fine, other then the like 8 miles of bike riding round trip.

Wow that was actually something different than any diaper buying story I had read before.

Took some guts to do it in front of your grandmother, but that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Was this your first time buying from Wal-mart?

I recall buying Asurance diapers from wal-mart a few years ago. It was rather nerve racking but in the end it was fine, other then the like 8 miles of bike riding round trip.

Yes this was my very first time EVER buying from Wal-Mart. I was so scared, only because all my friends that I got to school with shop there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d
    Wow that was actually something different than any diaper buying story I had read before.

Took some guts to do it in front of your grandmother, but that's awesome
    It wasnt easy. But I did it.

------------------------------------------
    As for diapers. They are very then, but do hold a lot. They are very comfortable but not the best in my eyes

kitty0230

good for you, enjoy your first real diaper experience, and did you use the self checkout counter, like i did my first time, now i can go up to an attractive female cashier and not even blush, but a few more times and you will get used to it, and kudos to you for doing it in front of your grandma