Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smash?

Default Smash?

You guys, Smash Bros U has come out finally! Anyone else excited about it?! Anyone get an amibo or w/e it's called? Fav characters/ moves/ stages??
    I'm having a lot of fun with the game, and I'm really loving the Wii U overall. I would say to anyone thinking of getting one to do it!

I've been pretty obsessed with the Wii U version, but I never got the 3DS version so that's expected. Having a bloody good time.

I'm going to get the 3ds version pretty soon. Would be fun to use my 3ds as another controller. I've been playing the Wii Fit Trainer a lot, funny because I originally thought it was a joke but she is actually really good. Down B then side A is like an insta KO.
    The 8 player smash is surprisingly fun as well. Free for all is just hectic but the team battles can be just the right kind of challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I don't know how the Wii U version is but the DS version bites now.
    I take it you weren't fond of 1.0.4?

Quote Originally Posted by MLaPlage View Post
    I take it you weren't fond of 1.0.4?
    Well, there were a few bugs that were fixed, I will give them that, but some bad stuff have been left in that actually bites like the DK stage with the water where if you fell in, you can't recover but I have seen CPU's recover easily. (Might be just me but I don't know)

There are a few patches that needed it but the game is good, just needs more fixing to it.

I've been having fun with 1-on-1 For Glory matches, I have a 65-50 record so far.. it could be better but at least I have more wins then losses. Looking at my win rate I've been winning a lot more then when I just started too.

If anyone wants to play with me just feel free to PM me, I absolutely would love to.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Well, there were a few bugs that were fixed, I will give them that, but some bad stuff have been left in that actually bites like the DK stage with the water where if you fell in, you can't recover but I have seen CPU's recover easily. (Might be just me but I don't know)

There are a few patches that needed it but the game is good, just needs more fixing to it.
    That's been a feature of the stage since it was in Melee. I don't know why nintendo insisted on bringing it back. Nobody but nobody likes that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by MLaPlage View Post
    That's been a feature of the stage since it was in Melee.
    The force with which the water moves you has been significantly increased in these latest versions though, hence why it's so hard to recover from now. It definitely still shoved you back in Melee & Brawl but, now it's like falling into a light-speed cannon.