Thread: looking for roleplay teachers

Default looking for roleplay teachers

I want to learn how to roleplay and be good at doing it since a lot of abdl's like rp and the skill would be helpfull to meet fun & interesting baby girls.

Some background info i do know what it is but i dont know what im doing when i try it on kik i have rp'd only twice so i have little to no experience. Thanks for any help

The number one thing is to create a personality, traits and skills and stick to them. Your character can learn new things during the RP, but it is not fun to play with someone who changes their characters abilities from one post to the next. Don't pretend to be rp-ing a regular person then out of the blue give them god-like powers.

Make sure you are using proper grammar and spell unless your character is talking and not speaking properly is part of the character. No one wants to try and decode what you are saying.

Follow the story line that you and your fellow rp players have created. No one can read your mind, so you are going to need to explain any major plot change. For example you can't just have your long lost twin show up with no warning. The other players must at least have some clue that you have the twin and that there is a possibility he will show up. Some times things like that seem like a good plot twist, but because the plot twist was so out of left field you are going to make your fellow rp plays scramble to get the rp back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by Shran View Post
    The number one thing is to create a personality, traits and skills and stick to them. Your character can learn new things during the RP, but it is not fun to play with someone who changes their characters abilities from one post to the next. Don't pretend to be rp-ing a regular person then out of the blue give them god-like powers.

Make sure you are using proper grammar and spell unless your character is talking and not speaking properly is part of the character. No one wants to try and decode what you are saying.

Follow the story line that you and your fellow rp players have created. No one can read your mind, so you are going to need to explain any major plot change. For example you can't just have your long lost twin show up with no warning. The other players must at least have some clue that you have the twin and that there is a possibility he will show up. Some times things like that seem like a good plot twist, but because the plot twist was so out of left field you are going to make your fellow rp plays scramble to get the rp back on track.
    That's great advice for story-based RPing, but I think s4abg might actually be wondering about RPing 1 on 1 in a big/little setting.

The main important things are to establish boundaries for both of you and to communicate regularly, just like you would in a real-life roleplay or relationship. Find out what both of you like and don't and work around that. Other than communication and consent, I think this type of roleplay is more of a "practice and get better" thing than really a teaching thing. You might be able to get someone to RP with you and critique your style of RPing, which is probably your best bet if you want to get "better".

In summary, follow Shran's advice if you're talking about story-based RPing such as in ADISC's "Roleplay" forum, and follow my advice if you're talking about roleplaying a daddy/little relationship.

Thanks guys & i am talking about 1 on 1 daddy & baby girl i have looked up this question & the links were talking about what shran said so i guess i'll ask for rp volunteers & get better from there its hard for me to come up with a random story from off the top of my head

I would be willing to RP with you through chat if you want to practice. I can give you tips if you would like

I think the best advice is to decide what type of Daddy you think you'd enjoy being, and would best fit how you see your Big side.

Littles (of any gender identity) differ widely on what kind of caregiver they want. Some want a strict, domineering Mommy/Daddy who will spank and punish them if they get out of line. Others want a caregiver who'll be extremely sweet and nurturing to the AB/Little, and will focus on things like cuddles, reading stories at bedtime and playing games. Some still will want something more fetishistic from a Big-Little dynamic, whereby you'd be doing or saying sexual things, whilst using ABDL as a kind of prop or scene for some pretty adult action. You could, of course, combine elements of all those kinds of Big - but they're good (if slightly restrictive) ways of defining what kind of caretaker you might want to be.

There are no hard and fast rules about being an ABDL Daddy except for making sure that your partner(s) give enthusiastic consent to any scenario you delve into, and that you have a safeword if things get to a point where either you or anyone else involved doesn't feel comfortable with what's happening.

Best of luck!