Thread: hello!

Default hello!

Hi, im jake. Im a warehouse operative from the uk! ( yes, im a warehouse monkey that looses your stuff so you dont have to! ). Im mainly interested in DL, after becoming IC a few years ago. In my free time, i enjoy fishing, computer gaming and reading, and am currently halfway through the third hunger games book. Also, the teaking bit in my name? Apparently i make the best cups of tea where i work, and my initials are j.t.k., so its a nickname that im proud of. Anyway, once again, hello!

Nice to meet you! There are a ton of people here into gaming. Do you have any prior experience with diapers by any chance? I assume you're wearing full time since you said you're incontinent. You may wish to mark IC in your profile so that it shows up under your name.

Also, your profile says you're a sissy/LG. Anything especially interesting about that, or did you accidentally check that instead of incontinent?

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Nice to meet you! There are a ton of people here into gaming. Do you have any prior experience with diapers by any chance? I assume you're wearing full time since you said you're incontinent. You may wish to mark IC in your profile so that it shows up under your name.

Also, your profile says you're a sissy/LG. Anything especially interesting about that, or did you accidentally check that instead of incontinent?
    Aah yes, i fixed it now, thanks. Also, yes i did/do have previous experience with diapers, and i have grown not just to see them as a necessity, but also like a kind of security blanket if you will? Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome to the community