Thread: Hi again

Default Hi again

I'm not sure if anyone here will remember me, I used to be on here a few years ago. I got super busy in life and sort of lost interest for awhile, but I'm back!

Let's see...I'm a DL, but I also have some other AB-ish interests at times. I never know what else to put in these things, so....

Hi there and nice to meet you!!

I am also back after a long time away (I joined last year and haven't really been active since around last winter) Your default pic is cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone here will remember me, I used to be on here a few years ago. I got super busy in life and sort of lost interest for awhile, but I'm back!

Let's see...I'm a DL, but I also have some other AB-ish interests at times. I never know what else to put in these things, so....
    Hey Andy!! Welcome back!

Of course I do remember you! Not sure if you remember me as I've never been a heavy poster, but there'll be time to make up for that!

Welcome back! Unfortunately, I don't really remember you, but I'm sure I'll have time to get to know you again.

If you want something else to put in your description, how about your hobbies and non-ABDL interests? For example, do you play video games?

Hey Andy, I definitely remember you, welcome back

quattrus and Puppyluvs, I do remember you guys, but it's difficult cause I knew people mostly by avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Welcome back! Unfortunately, I don't really remember you, but I'm sure I'll have time to get to know you again.

If you want something else to put in your description, how about your hobbies and non-ABDL interests? For example, do you play video games?
    I'll have to think about it...I suck at coming up with things to describe myself...

I too remember you. Looking at your join date, I'll bet you were a young member on the old site, before ADISC. It's good to see the pioneer members return. To me, those young members deserve some respect as you helped make ADISC what it is, so welcome back.

it's difficult cause I knew people mostly by avatar
    Haha I do the same lots of times! In fact I think the avatar you have now is the same one you had the last times I saw you posting on here ^^

Mine, on the other hand, changed from a simpler to a slightly more elaborated version of the big Q (and is probably changing soon to something cuter!)