Thread: Puppy Play

Default Puppy Play

Arf! Hi there everyone. I was wondering how many other pup-players, pups/Handlers/Alphas/etc, there are here.

There's quite a few puppy furries and baby furries here. I assume you are one, too? Looks like this is your first post. What are some of your non-"canine" interests? I like to read and watch football on TV. What part of the world do you hail from? I'm from the desert SW U.S. myself.

Rarf! Hi zipperless I'm a guide pup for my Mate; He has trouble seeing and with balance. I enjoy bicycling, going on long drives and watching old movies (Yay for Charles Chaplin!) I live in southern Idaho. We/we were in San Ysidro back in mid-May; loved it there but the fires were crazy!

I consider myself a puppy sometimes but not often. I wish I had a master/mistress though so I could really indulge, it's hard to be a puppy on your own! Lol

Hi! Hi hi hi hi! I'm a puppy baby, usually! Mommy finds it to be specially adorable when the two combine.

Quote Originally Posted by Danideer View Post
    Hi! Hi hi hi hi! I'm a puppy baby, usually! Mommy finds it to be specially adorable when the two combine.
    Hehe. That is super cute.