Thread: Hi!!!!

Cool Hi!!!!

Hi!

First siera introduce myself: I am MaxVal, I'm from Mexico, I'm in college. I do not speak very good English but I try to do. I love to wear diapers, took very little time doing it and I can just say that I love. Also, I have a few days AB and there is only one person that I can be as I want and I agree. She is the one who takes care of me.

I really like the anime. Seeking anime images I found an ABDL, I researched and I liked it. This was how I started to wear diapers.

In addition to the anime I really like video games, watch TV, play games and read.

Another thing I should mention is that I'm a girl, but I prefer to treat me like a child, like a baby.

I joined the forum because I'm looking for support and information on the subject ABDL, learn about experiences of people who are well aware of this. I'm very shy and I can not say this to anyone in my family, and would like to read stories and perhaps find images ABDL anime.

That's it!

Bye

Hi MaxVal, that's a nice introduction. I hope you have fun visiting here. Welcome.

babylue

Welcome to the form and I hope you make many new friends and also hope the site will help your english

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVal View Post
    Hi!

First siera introduce myself: I am MaxVal, I'm from Mexico, I'm in college. I do not speak very good English but I try to do. I love to wear diapers, took very little time doing it and I can just say that I love. Also, I have a few days AB and there is only one person that I can be as I want and I agree. She is the one who takes care of me.

I really like the anime. Seeking anime images I found an ABDL, I researched and I liked it. This was how I started to wear diapers.

In addition to the anime I really like video games, watch TV, play games and read.

Another thing I should mention is that I'm a girl, but I prefer to treat me like a child, like a baby.

I joined the forum because I'm looking for support and information on the subject ABDL, learn about experiences of people who are well aware of this. I'm very shy and I can not say this to anyone in my family, and would like to read stories and perhaps find images ABDL anime.

That's it!

Bye
    Hey there MaxVal! Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find some of what you are looking for! Although there really isn't a lot of anime images just randomly posted wherever, I'm sure there are lots of people around the forum with secret image stashes that you could raid by constantly PMing them.. wait, no don't do that. You could ask nicely though! Hehe. This is a wonderful support site though and I'm sure you'll find a lot of great people and interesting things to talk about! Please don't be shy about posting your experiences, giving your opinion on a topic, blogging or whatever it is tickles your fancy! I think your English is pretty well, at least your effort is paying off! Thank you so much for trying your best! ^_^

I really like anime too! I have like, a small but dedicated Cardcaptor Sakura collection and just am a huge fan of CLAMP! What kind of anime do you like?

I also really feel better when treated like a child, even though it embarrasses me because I'm worried people will be upset. I'm also a girl, look at all the things we have in common!

If you feel like answering a few more interesting questions other then the ones I've already asked, feel free! This is totally your thread to talk about yourself and stuff! Even if you don't though it's just wonderful to have you here.

1. What kinda video games do you like? What was your first ever video game?

2. What about diapers do you like? With me it's mostly just a connection to feeling younger, more childlike.

3. What's your favorite food!?

Welcome to ADISC! Your English isn't all that bad, I've seen native speaker with worse English =P sooo, do you have any pets? :3

Thank you very much to all for welcoming me

I also signed up for the forum to meet people ABDL.

Arietta that great things we have in common, I also like Sakura Card Captors. I like many anime, including Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Digimon, Kannazuki No Miko, Hunter X Hunter ....

Well to answer questions

1. What kinda video games do you like? What was your first ever video game?
    I like adventure games that try as The Legend of Zelda, also fights like Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I also like Mario Kart racing. My first game was Pokemon Puzzle.

2. What about diapers do you like?
    I love to wear diapers sometimes wear them to sleep or when I'm with a certain person who takes care of me. It is a comfortable and relaxing feeling, plus I also like to feel so childish. When use is a moment that can distract me from everything around me and be me.

I am not able to go out with them on the street, even if I wanted to, even take them to school, but I feel I would discover me and make fun of me because my colleagues are very closed minded and criticize everything.

3. What's your favorite food?
    My favorite food is pizza and I also really like the burgers

4. Do you have any pets?
    Kanone Sorry, I do not have any pets, in the apartment where I live, does not allow me to have pets, but I like dogs.

Again I thank you all for welcoming me. I hope to meet people with similar tastes to mine.