Thread: Er... Hi

Default Er... Hi

So, I've been iffy about joining any forums for a while, since I live with roommates and feel as if I have no privacy, even on my phone, plus none of them are aware of my... interests. But, I felt like it was finally time to join the community. I've been doing some stuff on the downlow on Deviantart, but this is my first forum. So, a bit about me:

I love Doctor Who. It's my favorite T.V show, and I enjoy cosplaying, mainly Doctor Who related, but other shows, too.

I like video games, but I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore gamer. I like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Harvest Moon quite a bit.

I adore stuffed animals! They're so cute and I have way too many.

That's honestly all I can really think of right now, any questions will be answered unless they're really personal (I'm still a little bit nervous about this)

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

~Oswin

Hello Oswin and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group and I will see you in the forums.

Nice to meet you! I'm glad you decided to take the plunge. Hopefully we're all you hoped for!

How long have you been interested in AB/DL stuff? Are you actively doing things such as wearing diapers and setting aside little time, or are you unable to do that because of your living situation?

Arf! Hi Oswin *waves hello* I love plushies too. What's your favorite plush? Mine is a baby seal I was given when I was 4; I named her Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Nice to meet you! I'm glad you decided to take the plunge. Hopefully we're all you hoped for!

How long have you been interested in AB/DL stuff? Are you actively doing things such as wearing diapers and setting aside little time, or are you unable to do that because of your living situation?
    I am, sadly, unable to be diapered. But, I'm hoping sooner or later I'll be able to get my own place so I can be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fixedpuppy View Post
    Arf! Hi Oswin *waves hello* I love plushies too. What's your favorite plush? Mine is a baby seal I was given when I was 4; I named her Silly.
    Hi! I have a lot of favorites, like my little brown bear I've had since I was younger, and my Harvest Moon dog plushie I got with the game.