Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The way to simulate the warm feeling of wetting in a fursuit?

Red face The way to simulate the warm feeling of wetting in a fursuit?

No, I don't mean actually wetting in a fursuit, that would ruin the suit, I mean the warmness off a wet diaper in a fursuit. I'm basically looking for a way to simulate a wet diaper over a fursuit, like the warmness and such. Like any other trait of mine, it is not sexual (what a surprise), I just love the feeling of warm diapers and haven't felt the warmth since I was a toddler. Basically, I need something warm that I can put in my diaper that will be warm enough to feel through my fursuit, which is admittedly thin and not that furry.

Maybe try hand warmer packets? Careful not to puncture them bc I think that stuff might be volatile so you def dont want it seeping through your suit.

Depends on the type of hand warmer, but the iron-based air-activated and the sodium acetate-based reusable recrystallization versions are mainly non-toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Depends on the type of hand warmer, but the iron-based air-activated and the sodium acetate-based reusable recrystallization versions are mainly non-toxic.
    Hmm, good idea, do you think I can find them up hear in Indiana? How hot can they get and how many would be enough to simulate the "feeling"?

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Strap a heating pad to your crotch
    I was kinda looking to go wireless...

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    I was kinda looking to go wireless...
    Would wearing a diaper under the fursuit as well as over be an option? If you wouldn't mind that, I think it would probably be the closest feeling you could get.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Would wearing a diaper under the fursuit as well as over be an option? If you wouldn't mind that, I think it would probably be the closest feeling you could get.
    No, that goes against my beliefs, I think I will do the hand Warmers when I get answers to my questions about them...

No, that goes against my beliefs, I think I will do the hand Warmers when I get answers to my questions about them...
    You probably won't feel the warmers through your suit, they are meant to be put inside gloves. and what do you mean by against your beliefs?

No, that goes against my beliefs
    What are your beliefs on the matter then? KatelynG's suggestion seems pretty logical.