Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was I too rough?

Mesmerale

Default Was I too rough?

So (don't laugh at me.) I'm on neopets.com right now, trying to find a decent role-play. (Trying to do something other than *BDL role-plays, as I've been told to do.) and I created this thread...

I'd like some feedback on if I was too harsh with this girl. There's only three pages now, but in case someone reads this when there are more, my issue only goes up to page three.

Neopets decided to kill the thread, I guess it got too far down on the page, so I've put this where the link used to be
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 29-Jan-2009 at 04:08.

Aww I had to log in for the first time in years, and my neopet is dying.

I don't think you were too rough, not rough enough in fact!

As for the roleplay thread, no I don't think you were too rough.

Last edited by Charlie; 27-Jan-2009 at 17:41.

Mesmerale

=P Thanks Charlie F.

She ended up never posting on it again, and the role-play took like an hour to get started, but it went for about 9 pages before dying out. I think that's fairly decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    (Trying to do something other than *BDL role-plays, as I've been told to do.)
    Wasn't the suggestion to do something, anything other than RP??

role-playing... on Neopets? (a website aimed at children)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    It's none sexual roleplay silly.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    Wasn't the suggestion to do something, anything other than RP??
    *pouts* For the purpose of allowing me to role-play things other than *BDL stuff. So it WAS something different the *BDL role-play... It was regular role-play.. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Hey, I've been on Neopets for years and years. And I'm technically still a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    It's none sexual roleplay silly.
    And yeah, what Charlie F said.

omg neopets... that was just tooooo coolback in the day... the current fad, amongst the children i babysit for, is clubpenguin.com

i bowed to 'slightly-younger-than-peer' pressure and got myself an account, and its officially the coolest thing ever!!!

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    omg neopets... that was just tooooo coolback in the day... the current fad, amongst the children i babysit for, is clubpenguin.com

i bowed to 'slightly-younger-than-peer' pressure and got myself an account, and its officially the coolest thing ever!!!
    Club Penguin can go fuck itself. It's a stupid site which costs money to play, if I recall.

Neopets, at least it used to be, is 100% free. But the degradation of Neopets is a thread that has been brought up on Neopets many times already, and won't be discussed here.

No, you can join cp without becoming a 'member' which costs money. you can still have a pet puffle, and dress yourself in cool clothes, you just dont have as wide a choice...