Thread: Well guys... I did it.

Default Well guys... I did it.

I'm finally an established contributer! It feels good to achieve anything in life, as I am relatively new here, it is refreshing to see progress. I feel as if I won something which ironically every contest I entered, I lost. Regardless, I hope to remain here and be a great addition to ADISC.org.

Congrats! We were planning on keeping you around anyway, but its good to see you around so much

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Congrats! We were planning on keeping you around anyway, but its good to see you around so much
    Thanks I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay, but I think I'll stick around as long as I feel welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    Thanks I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay, but I think I'll stick around as long as I feel welcomed.
    I've been back and forth to the site over the years, but I've never felt unwelcome. ADISC has always been a friendly place I can come back to if I need to

I've been back and forth to the site over the years, but I've never felt unwelcome. ADISC has always been a friendly place I can come back to if I need to
    Many sites (ABDL and others) have made me feel unwelcome. So far this site seems to be great. I want to stay here and I'll do best to keep my senstivity in check. I can't make any promises, but I will do my best to be the best I can be. I'm liking everything about the site and what it has available is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    Many sites (ABDL and others) have made me feel unwelcome. So far this site seems to be great. I want to stay here and I'll do best to keep my senstivity in check. I can't make any promises, but I will do my best to be the best I can be. I'm liking everything about the site and what it has available is pretty cool.
    Yeah, I've def heard some horror stories of other ABDL sites, and in general a lot of sites tend to be pretentious. If you ever do end up being away from ADISC for a while, don't be afraid to pop back in; I've done so about three times already =P like I said, I've felt welcome every time

Yeah, I've def heard some horror stories of other ABDL sites, and in general a lot of sites tend to be pretentious. If you ever do end up being away from ADISC for a while, don't be afraid to pop back in; I've done so about three times already =P like I said, I've felt welcome every time
    Hmmmm that is something I can think about. My cool off period for an aguement big or small is usually a day or two :P I do hope to avoid uneccesary arguments or judgments from others. As I understand it, the commity here is quite welcoming.

frodo

Welcome, keep coming back! This is the best site I've been involved in. Everyone seems to be so friendly and welcoming.

Congrats, you earned it! Now you get all the super special access to all the things! Your experience on ADISC is hopefully just starting! I can't wait to see you continue to be around the site for quite a while to come, hopefully!