Thread: Hello!!!

Default Hello!!!

Hi, I am Shran,

Offline I am a bit asocial, bordering on shy, so I am joining the form to hopefully find more friends!

I love reading. Fan fiction is my favorite. My two favorite shows right now are Star Trek any series and My Little Pony. I have a ton of My Little Pony toys, figures, and plushies. I also enjoy the shows Penguins of Madagascar, Star Wars Clone Wars, Defiance, and Pushing Daisies.

An interest in regression brought me here. I have always enjoyed things that are not typical of my age group, little kids shows, toys, cute childish clothing, pacifiers, stuffed animals, make believe, the typical young child stuff. I just never understood completely why all the other kids want to grow up so fast, being young was the best! It was only in the past couple of months that I found out ABDL was a thing. I can thank My Little Pony fan-fiction for that!

As for my professional life, I work part time doing office work, and some simple medical stuff at a family practice. I did not go to school for that, but I am currently going to college for a fine arts degree.

Hello Sharn and welcome to the group.

This is a very good introduction.

I to am a star trek fan, but more of the original and next generation then I started to lose interest.

Again welcome to the group and I will see you in the forums.

Egor.

Thank you!
    The original series is one of my favorites! Star Trek TOS is something that can always put a smile on my face. Dr. McCoy is totally my favorite character.

Welcome to ADISC! Great intro btw! Do you have any pets? (I always ask newbies this, I couldn't fit it in tactfully this time tho lol)

Thanks! And yes I do have pets. Two adorable cats. One is black, and the other one is calico. They are both older so they don't do much more then sleep and eat, but they will sleep in my lap now, and they never would do that as kittens and young adult cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Shran View Post
    Thanks! And yes I do have pets. Two adorable cats. One is black, and the other one is calico. They are both older so they don't do much more then sleep and eat, but they will sleep in my lap now, and they never would do that as kittens and young adult cats.
    Ah cool! I have three ferrets and four chinchillas, but the chins are breeders so I'm probably going to rehome them after the babies get old enough in about a week. My roommate has four cats (one's outdoor tho), plus now that I live in a house I'll be bringing my dog from my parents' and also they took in stray kittens and I'll probably be bringing one home too

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Ah cool! I have three ferrets and four chinchillas, but the chins are breeders so I'm probably going to rehome them after the babies get old enough in about a week. My roommate has four cats (one's outdoor tho), plus now that I live in a house I'll be bringing my dog from my parents' and also they took in stray kittens and I'll probably be bringing one home too
    Ooo sound like fun with all those pets around! I wish you luck finding a good home for the chinchillas. I always found finding pets a new home difficult. A new kitten would be super cute and tons of fun. Since both of my cats are older, I only get my kitten fix when I watch shows like Too Cute.